Moonlight magic registration

3000.. tried it on multiple devices, worst one I got was was my desktop at 10000

Two devices - 154 and 9973. Completed registration (with the 154 obviously) by 11:05. Only the second time Disney online registration has ever worked for me (and the first time it took over 2 hours).

Computer was in the 9000's and ipad was 6500....ipad was clicked on right at 11 am...computer was 20 minutes in waiting room.

Down to only 5520...I hope to get in!!! But, hopefully, it goes faster once those with multiple lower numbers than me drop those links!!!

Anyone remember from previous ones how far it got???

3 devices. Phone at 4028, desktop at 4389, and tablet at 9800...closed that one down, left the other 2 up in case I do something stupid with my phone.

Phone is down to 2818 now... hoping for 5/11

Good luck to everyone!!! I'm set for September.

Three devices. I never noticed the first # because it was fast. I was registered by 11:03. Other devices were 801 and 10983. I entered the waiting room on all of them last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter