Moonlight magic registration

Stupid question - how do I sign in now? The link takes me to a page that has no option to sign in from. And from my experience, the DVC site makes me log in pretty much every time I access the page anyways.

Stupid question - how do I sign in now? The link takes me to a page that has no option to sign in from. And from my experience, the DVC site makes me log in pretty much every time I access the page anyways.
You should see a message with a countdown. There's no "signing in" to be done.

The first thing you will enter once it's your turn, is your DVC membership number. You will also need to enter number of guests. Most everything else is a check box.

Best option is before 11 am tomorrow. If you wait until 11, you will be placed in line behind anyone that clicks before 11 am.

I don’t think this is always true. I think everyone prior to 11 and those at 11 get randomly assigned…I did this for the last one on two devices and the one that I chose right at 11 am was a lower number than the one that was set up hours before.

I think if it’s a waitlist and it fills, it is not impacted…the registration number stays the same….it says if you cancel, you lose it…but not if it changes resorts.
Thank you! Hopefully the waitlist comes through!

So this is all I received. no link to open to register…

Attachments

• 1680543990057.png
    1680543990057.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 20
Do you have to have your reservation already linked to my disney experience or is just the DVC reservation ok for signing up tomorrow? I ask because I have two adults I have not linked to my disney experience yet but they are on my reservation on the dvc website. Also, I followed the link clicked on reserve my spot today, , did I mess up and won't be able to use it tomorrow? ( I wasn't sure whether to click today or tomorrow maybe made wrong choice!)

You can do it any time from now until 11 am. I don't know if anyone has ever had the same experience in the line where they could tell you the best time to join. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. But get in the room by 11, not after.
Sooo since I opened the email, and there's a countdown of 20+ hours does that mean I'm in the queue?

1 more question,,,Honest I should just show up tomorrow at 11 and go into the queue where I left off today?

So this is all I received. no link to open to register…
That is the pre-registration waiting room. At 11 am eastern on 4/4, the page will re-load with your actual position in the queue. Once it's your turn to register, there will be a link to get to the actual registration page.

Just because there seems to be a lot of confusion. Theres 2 queues. One is the waiting room to go into the main queue. You can go into the waiting room queue anytime from now until 10:59:59 tomorrow 4/4. Being in the waiting room queue gives you no more advantage then the person that enters at 10:59.

At 11am, the waiting room queue refreshes and you will be in the actual queue and be assigned a RANDOM place in line. Once again this has nothing to do with when you entered the waiting room queue.

If you enter after 10:59:59, you will go directly into the main queue but you will be behind everyone that was in the waiting room queue.

Just because there seems to be a lot of confusion. Theres 2 queues. One is the waiting room to go into the main queue. You can go into the waiting room queue anytime from now until 10:59:59 tomorrow 4/4. Being in the waiting room queue gives you no more advantage then the person that enters at 10:59.

At 11am, the waiting room queue refreshes and you will be in the actual queue and be assigned a RANDOM place in line. Once again this has nothing to do with when you entered the waiting room queue.

If you enter after 10:59:59, you will go directly into the main queue but you will be behind everyone that was in the waiting room queue.

That was not my experience last time…I got a better number logging in right at 11 than the waiting room Que I went in before 11.

Assuming I’m in the queue by 11am, how long does it usually take to sell out, or how long should I plan to be at my computer?

FYI...I once again got a higher number on the device I clicked on right at 11 am vs. my computer in which I got in line 20 minutes before it. HOpefully, I get in...started at 6409...9600's for the earlier one.

Guest number 9997, oof, even worse than when I tried to get Destination 23 tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter