Moonlight magic registration

yes unfortunately. your reservation will get tied to your one bedroom so if you end up cancelling/waitlist comes through for the studio , it will cancel the reservation tied to your MM res.

I think if it’s a waitlist and it fills, it is not impacted…the registration number stays the same….it says if you cancel, you lose it…but not if it changes resorts.

We ran out of points and rented from another member. So we are booked during the event,but not on our points. We do qualify for membership perks. Would we qualify to register tomorrow?
I believe you should, since it also includes cash stays. My understanding is that you'll need to have your reservation linked to MDE.

"The early registration window for Disney’s Hollywood Studios events is open to eligible Members with existing Resort reservations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida** or at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort—with party size modifications finalized prior to April 2, 2023."

I believe you should, since it also includes cash stays. My understanding is that you'll need to have your reservation linked to MDE.

"The early registration window for Disney’s Hollywood Studios events is open to eligible Members with existing Resort reservations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida** or at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort—with party size modifications finalized prior to April 2, 2023."
Because their reservation was made using a different members points, they are not eligible.
Resort reservations must be made by the person listed as the “owner” on the Membership and can be booked with Points through Disney Vacation Club or with cash through the Disney Reservation Center or a travel provider.

Hm, I didn't get an email and I don't understand why. I have a FW Cabins reservation for May 11-15. Booked months ago. Does this not qualify?

Hm, I didn't get an email and I don't understand why. I have a FW Cabins reservation for May 11-15. Booked months ago. Does this not qualify?
FW Cabins are an eligible resort. If you are eligible for Membership Extras, you should be able to register based on that reservation.

FW Cabins are an eligible resort. If you are eligible for Membership Extras, you should be able to register based on that reservation.
I have a direct contract. Maybe I should call member services to make sure. I don't want to log on tomorrow and get an error. *sigh* nothing can be easy.

ETA: I called and the lady put me on hold and said "they fixed it for you" and I'm eligible. No idea what needed fixing but that's good to know if you don't get a link to call if you should be eligible.

Last edited:
it's a. little confusing ,if you sign in a 11 then you get a higher number than if you sign in at 10? Even if it starts at 11?

it's a. little confusing ,if you sign in a 11 then you get a higher number than if you sign in at 10? Even if it starts at 11?
It's basically a waiting room - when it opens at 11, everybody in the waiting room gets a random place in line.

So, do I sign in now or wait until 11 am tomorrow?

You can do it any time from now until 11 am. I don't know if anyone has ever had the same experience in the line where they could tell you the best time to join. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. But get in the room by 11, not after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter