Moonlight Magic is Back!

I was told the EXACT OPPOSITE! I was told that if I’m staying at a qualifying resort and I was a blue card holder, I’d get the early booking email. I guess I’ll find out closer to July when I’m going.
I had this issue in 2018, and I was able to attend. What I recall happening is when booking I had to call to get it fixed, but I'm not 100% sure I needed to call. At some point in the booking process, the system asked for a membership number and I entered the membership number corresponding to my booking. I think if I had put in the membership number of my qualifying account, I would have been okay; but I was already on the phone with support when she told me to try the other membership number. (I'm baffled as to why I didn't try that myself while waiting on hold). So try all your membership numbers!

Anyway, it worked out for me, though that was 2018 and a bunch of stuff could have changed. I'll also note that any disney resort reservation is supposed to count, including cash rooms at a value resort, so I don't see why a DVC room on "white card" points wouldn't count, but this is Disney IT we are talking about.

Got the Email too, have they posted anywhere what the actual HOURS are going to be? I can’t find an official time anywhere (just the dates)
Updating: I see it’s 10-1 now.

Last edited:
Just to verify - Emails are only going out today to Blue Card members who have a room/resort reservation for one of the Epcot MM dates - right? My resort stay is for July which includes the HS MM event and that Email date has not been announced yet…same with AK MM events…

Just to verify - Emails are only going out today to Blue Card members who have a room/resort reservation for one of the Epcot MM dates - right? My resort stay is for July which includes the HS MM event and that Email date has not been announced yet…same with AK MM events…

Correct.

yes, my email is for 3/31 Epcot MM as I was booked at Riviera.

I don't know if its just me, but going to Disney gives me much more stress than it used to. I spent way too much time today wondering if I was going to get the email. (of course part of that is my fault thinking the sign up started today after the emails came out)

Got the mail! I’m checking out on the 17th and the reservation corresponds to a resale contract (I have a direct contract too but no points available this UY)… :) :)

if I get the spot tomorrow I will have to figure where to stay LOL

Hello - DVC newbie here - Blue card. We are booked at Port Orleans (cash stay) the week of the Epcot 3/31 event. I did not receive an email. I am chatting with member services online, who says I don't need the email - that I am eligible to sign up tomorrow. I asked where to sign up, and they just said "disneyvacationclub.com"

Help - is this true?

So I got the email also to book Epcot starting tomorrow morning at 11am EST. Problem is, I don't have a qualifying reservation during both Epcot Moonlight Magics. I do, however, have a qualifying stay for my August trip, but the Moonlight Magic is at Animal Kingdom at that time. Anyone else receive an email (erroneously?) and scratching their heads like me?

So I got the email also to book Epcot starting tomorrow morning at 11am EST. Problem is, I don't have a qualifying reservation during both Epcot Moonlight Magics. I do, however, have a qualifying stay for my August trip, but the Moonlight Magic is at Animal Kingdom at that time. Anyone else receive an email (erroneously?) and scratching their heads like me?
Yes. July reservation & got an email to register for Epcot event in March.

Reactions: EYL
Hello - DVC newbie here - Blue card. We are booked at Port Orleans (cash stay) the week of the Epcot 3/31 event. I did not receive an email. I am chatting with member services online, who says I don't need the email - that I am eligible to sign up tomorrow. I asked where to sign up, and they just said "disneyvacationclub.com"

Help - is this true?

I hope someone posts the link (like we’ve always done here in the past).

For some reason many members don’t receive the emails, yet still qualify. If not, check Twitter. Bloggers will sometimes post it.

I received the email but don’t have reservations for any of the dates. Is that common? Should I try to book?

I received the email but don’t have reservations for any of the dates. Is that common? Should I try to book?

You can try, but will likely receive a message like this:

“Please correct the following errors: Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records.“

For past events, valid resort reservations are imputed into the system about a week in advance of the registration date.

I got the same email without a reservation as well. Moonlight Magic is a limited-capacity event and is well sought after. Unless you plan to be there if you got the booking, I would suggest that you not tie up the reservation queue and leave it for those who will definitely be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter