Moonlight Magic is BACK!

PSA for people that try in the future: be in the room before 11 and you're randomized order with everyone who was there before 11. The second 11 hits everyone entering is queued first come first serve after the early group, so best chance for a low number is to be in before 11.
just letting everyone know that even this is a crapshoot. I was in before 11 on 3 different browsers and my lowest was over 8500, highest was over 11,000. I would have barely gotten in with that number but thankfully someone else shared a link they weren't using and I got in about 10 minutes faster

June 16th is sold out. This is pitiful. If anyone wants a 1 bedroom at Beach Club for the 16th I'll be giving ours up. What a stinking waste of time after the debacle trying to get a DVD GoG pass. Congratulations to those that got in.

I feel your pain, but I assure you we're all going to get in. Heck, I'm sitting at SSR in the middle of my current week down waiting for the que to open. I don't need but one browser to do it though. LOL
Good thing I had multiple devices because this was the one that started at my second lowest number

Screenshot_20220420-120852_Samsung Internet.jpg

So...does this mean there is still hope for those of us who didn't get in today? fingers crossed...

Limited availability was released for Epcot (I think about 600-700 people got through that queue for the epcot dates for general registration).

Got in at end, did not recognize my reservation and yes I am a blue card with a long ago made resort reservation. Did not get email, but I never do. Link usually works but not today. Then it shut down as all sold out.

I want my account fixed once and for all, I never get emails for anything and now it fails to recognize my valid reservations.

Last edited:
Any luck with MS?
Not yet - spoke to someone at first (around 11:40); explained my situation; she confirmed all my info and hotel reservation, then put me back on hold for about 20 min trying to get in touch with the "experience team" and within that timeframe all events had sold out, so she's trying to tell me there's nothing she can do. Not acceptable, so I'm trying to talk to a supervisor now, but I'm not holding out much hope. I am beyond frustrated with this right now

What was the estimated highest number that got in when all dates still available before the pause? Perhaps they need to find a way to pre qualify into the system before this random queue starts. Keep just anyone from clicking and clogging it.

What was the estimated highest number that got in when all dates still available before the pause? Perhaps they need to find a way to pre qualify into the system before this random queue starts. Keep just anyone from clicking and clogging it.
From what I'm seeing, it stopped around (just under) 10,000ish.

I was up, went from one person ahead of me to my turn right when they paused registration. I started at ten thousand and something. It let me go through the registration to the point where I was entering my party size and then it said it was sold out. I’m so upset.

I was like 9400 ish at start, I got in and started registering. Then when I got to the screen where you input your party size, it said sold out. So frustrating. I had multiple devices all loaded before 11 am and that 9400ish number was my lowest spot :(.

I was like 9400 ish at start, I got in and started registering. Then when I got to the screen where you input your party size, it said sold out. So frustrating. I had multiple devices all loaded before 11 am and that 9400ish number was my lowest spot :(.
Letting us put in our information only to be told it was full was just plain cruel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter