Moonlight Magic is BACK!

I’m in. No problems whatsoever with registering for 5 at OKW. I just shut down the other window, which was still at 4900. If you are within 2500-3000, I wouldn’t worry too much.

I was 7435 when I was put in the queue at 11:00am. I was allowed to register at 11:49am. I received my registration confirmation. It said inventory was extremely limited, so I was a little worried, but it turned out okay.

line appears to now be paused...i left my longest number up just to get a general idea of how many people get in.

I’m not sure why people joining the queue a half hour after the 11 starting date were receiving a place in the queue before my second window number of 12500, which I got at 11 sharp. I just kept that window open for comparison between my 2 spots, and in case my first number was bumped Orr the queue

Message last updated: 12:00 PM

Early registration has closed for June 16 and July 14. Limited space remains for May 24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter