Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Confirmed my July 14th magic at HS. As anyone every done Moonlight magic ? When do they usually start and how long do they run.

You can get in usually at 6pm, but the event itself starts 1 hour after park close and for 3 hours - so if HS closes at 9pm, the event would start at 10pm and run until 1am. That is at least how it worked at the last event I went to (prior to pandemic) - the hour gap in between is to help get the lines down from guests jumping in line before the park closed.

fyi for those still in line....Open another window and click or copy the link into it. I just clicked on my original email, just to see the wait, and it took me right to the event registration page...no wait.
I can confirm that this worked for me as well. No waiting queue. It went right to the page where you enter your membership ID.

3 devices, 5600, 6700 and 14000 - we just got our confirmation for July 14 and cancelled our other 2 devices

Those last 2,000 go quickly. Im at 350. I’ll post after registration

Last edited:
fyi for those still in line....Open another window and click or copy the link into it. I just clicked on my original email, just to see the wait, and it took me right to the event registration page...no wait.
nope, just tried it and the number's at 9700

51 minutes when calling 14 minutes ago. I told my wife after that I should have called MS before 10 to be in that queue (what skicks35 did).
Let me know what happens with this. I'm at over an hour hold. Unfortunately my lunch break will be over when they probably pick up.

I'm in the same boat.. Have a cash reservation at Riviera and when my turn came up it said there was not a reservation tied to my membership.

I had a feeling this was going to happen so I called MS beforehand - should be another 20 minutes or so on hold
Anyone else having that same issue? I have a cash reservation for 6/16 and still in the queue, but worried I'll have the same problem...
ugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter