Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Was there anyone in the last round for Epcot with a resort reservation that didn't make it in?

Heads up, if you are going to share your queue spot so someone else can grab it, you have to click on the Queue ID number at the bottom of the page and copy/paste the link from there.

It worked! Believe it or not, much less stressful than trying to register for a Run Disney event. I had 4 devices working, with queue numbers going from 700's to 6,000's. In the end, Chrome on my iMac gave the lowest number.
I'm so excited, because we've never been able to attend an event like this! I was able to attend one Welcome Home Wednesday before they axed those, but nothing like this. I love that it will be in HS at night, so you KNOW we have to bring some lightsabers!

Good luck to everyone still in queue!!!

I received the registration email saying I had a qualified reservation, got number 390....when my turn came to register and I entered my member number, it said that I did not have a qualifying resort reservation. I'm staying at All Music, booked months ago and all setup under MDE. I am crushed to say the least....seems like a huge glitch, almost like because it was a resort hotel reservation and not a DVC one. I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Get back in the queue, and call MS to see if they can get it straightened out for you before it fills up.

I also had multiple windows open on my various devices and at 11 my spots varied from 338 to 12079. I was done by 11:06 so that was relief...now back to work. Good Luck everyone!

I received the registration email saying I had a qualified reservation, got number 390....when my turn came to register and I entered my member number, it said that I did not have a qualifying resort reservation. I'm staying at All Music, booked months ago and all setup under MDE. I am crushed to say the least....seems like a huge glitch, almost like because it was a resort hotel reservation and not a DVC one. I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue.
Get back in the queue, and call MS to see if they can get it straightened out for you before it fills up.

We got in for July 14th. We were number 1400 something when entering and only took about 15 min to be able to register. Surprisingly painless. We have a party of 8 staying at beach club

Last edited:

Do you have multiple DVC Member numbers? You would if you own multiple DVC contracts with multiple Use Years. Try all of them.

Epcot booked out in roughly 1.5 hours. Everyone in the queue before 11 am made it in. Those that didn't click in closer to it actually filing up.
Any clue how many spots they actually have for these events?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter