Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Here you go:
MM%20Logo%20Pluto%20200.png

Dear ,

Because you registered for Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic at EPCOT®, we have some important information to share with you before you get ready to party.

Are you ready for a night full of excitement? Enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, Disney Character sightings, reimagined entertainment, complimentary special treats, and delectable delights!

Here’s everything you need to know:

Event Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022

Event Time: 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and Special Guests may enter the Park as early as 6:00 p.m. to get a head start on the fun.

Check-In: Members can check-in at the following locations (Event Confirmation email, valid digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID are required)
  • EPCOT® Main Entrance: Beginning at 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
  • EPCOT® International Gateway Entrance: Beginning at 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
  • In Park check-in at the Disney Vacation Club kiosk on World Showcase Bridge from 2:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Please note: For this event check-in is only available at the three locations listed above at EPCOT®.

Valid Theme Park admission and Park Reservation are required to enter EPCOT® prior to 6:00 p.m.

Important Notice: Due to potential construction at the EPCOT® Main Entrance and International Gateway, please plan for additional travel and check-in time.

Food & Beverage:
  • When you check-in, be sure to pick up your complimentary Delectable Delight vouchers which can be used for a variety of sweet and savory snacks at multiple locations throughout the park between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. as well as limited locations during the event.
  • Delectable Delights vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Please reference the voucher for other important details.
  • Additional food and beverage offerings will be available for purchase.
TIP: For the widest selection make sure you use your voucher before 9:00 p.m.

Transportation & Parking:
  • Complimentary parking is available at EPCOT® for Members and Special Guests on the event date beginning at 6:00 p.m.
  • Members must show their digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and event confirmation at the auto plaza to receive complimentary parking.
  • Walt Disney World® Bus service will be available until 2:00 a.m.
  • Disney Skyliner transportation (to Disney’s Riviera Resort and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort only) until 2:00 a.m.
  • For returns to Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort after 10:00 p.m. please use bus transportation from the EPCOT® Main Entrance.
  • FriendShip Boat service will be available until 1:30 a.m.
  • Walt Disney World® Monorail transportation will be available until 10:00 p.m.
TIP: Arrival early to enjoy the fireworks, Harmonious-EPCOT Nighttime Spectacular at 9:00 p.m.

As a courtesy to other Members, if you need to cancel your reservation or reduce your party size, please do so at least 48 hours prior to the event by following the link in your original event confirmation email. Doing so help Disney Vacation Club accommodate other Members and their Special Guests interested in attending this reservation-required event. Walk-ins will not be permitted.

Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold. At least one valid digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card with photo ID will be required for this experience. Member listed on the Membership Card must be in attendance. This is a rain-or-shine event; some experiences may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Event elements and offerings are subject to change without notice.

Disney Genie, Disney Genie+ and individual Lightning Lanes are not available for use during Moonlight Magic Events.
VERY interesting - there was no food or drink available for purchase during our MM last week - sounds like they are making improvements!

I’m very excited for Hollywood and animal. I think Disney will have dusted off the cobwebs with the Epcot events

pandora is special at night and Hollywood just has some fantastic rides

Can someone remind me of the registration process? Is there separate registrations for each event, or just once for each park?
Like for Epcot was there one for the 17th and a separate registration for the 31st, or was it combined?

Can someone remind me of the registration process? Is there separate registrations for each event, or just once for each park?
Like for Epcot was there one for the 17th and a separate registration for the 31st, or was it combined?

It was one registration for both dates. I believe you had to choose the one you were eligible for.

For those of you who went to the 3/17 MM, did you check in with your DVC digital card in your apple wallet?

They asked to see my digital wallet and my driver's license. I joked that I left the old blue card in the room, and the person said that they would have accepted that instead of the digital wallet (and he wasn't joking).

Could someone please remind me how many people I can book? Is it the number of registered guests in my room? I have a two bedroom and five people (including myself). Thanks!!!

For those that attended on 03/17, do you know if you're allowed to leave and come back? We fly in early evening on the 31st and plan to go straight to Epcot and take the grandparents and little one in for a little bit, then head to the hotel to check-in and drop off our stuff, put the little one to bed and head back to Epcot for a date night. Any rules on re-entry? Thanks!

We attended on 3/17 and specifically asked this question of the CM who gave us our credentials for the evening. We had adult kids in our group who wanted to go to Jellyrolls for a bit and come back later. He said leaving the event and coming back was not a problem, so long as they still had their wristbands on. They didn't end up coming back so I can't say that we tested this, lol, but that is what we were told!

I know this is a stretch, but does anyone have two extra tickets for this Thursday’s event? We were able to get tickets but we are vacationing with a total party of 7, so two of us will have to sit out 😔 Just wanted to give it a shot in case anyone’s plans had changed. We were able to gift one of our AK MM tickets years ago when my brother decided not to join us, so here’s hoping! Thanks in advance!

Could someone please remind me how many people I can book? Is it the number of registered guests in my room? I have a two bedroom and five people (including myself). Thanks!!!
The greater of FIVE or the number of people listed on your room reservation(s).

Hoping to attend one of the HS MM events in June and have a few questions...

We have AP's and park reservations for AK; we should be able to hop-over to HS after 2:00 with no issues and then check-in at the appropriate time for MM?

I have a room reservation at SSR over the MM dates, so I am not worried about getting the registration e-mail. But, I am hoping to "piece-together" a room reservation for a different DVC resort. Assuming I can register for MM, if I change to a different resort after registration, my MM registration will be deleted/cancelled? So basically, if I can't piece something together in time and still want to attend MM, I will need to stay at SSR?

Thanks!

did we ever get clarity on if you booked with ineligible resale points, but are a blue card member that you could get moonlight magic in the early reservation window?

did we ever get clarity on if you booked with ineligible resale points, but are a blue card member that you could get moonlight magic in the early reservation window?

Would this all be on the same contract, or two different ones?
I am not sure what the official rules were supposed to be, but when I tried booking as a blue card member, using points from a resale only contract, I was not able to secure a spot in the early window. If all the points are under the same contract, and the resale ones are just a ".1" version of the contract, then I would be willing to bet it would work, but I cannot confirm with certainty. I just know that I was able to book it a few years ago using what was at least partially resale points.

I think I messed up - I grabbed July 14 for the HS MM before the early invite cutoff at RIV in a premium 1Br (all that was available close to HS) - but ouch the points! So I waitlisted Boardwalk with the replace option. Waitlist came thru (yeah) but I ended up with a different reservation number - so now I’m not sure what’ll happen…

I think I messed up - I grabbed July 14 for the HS MM before the early invite cutoff at RIV in a premium 1Br (all that was available close to HS) - but ouch the points! So I waitlisted Boardwalk with the replace option. Waitlist came thru (yeah) but I ended up with a different reservation number - so now I’m not sure what’ll happen…
I haven’t seen or heard about invites going out yet?

Not an issue. The cutoff date ONLY applied to the Epcot MM events. The cutoff and registration dates for the DHS MM events have not yet been announced.

You should be fine. The feb 20th cutoff to have a room booked was only for the epcot dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter