Moonlight Magic is BACK!

That's just to be able to book one of the Epcot events during the on-site window. The events at the other parks will have their own cut off to qualify for the on-site booking window.
So the booking for ALL of the AK dates will open up at the same time? Will that happen about a month before the first date?

So the booking for ALL of the AK dates will open up at the same time? Will that happen about a month before the first date?

yes and the date that is available to you will come up to book. If you’re not there on the other dates, they will not show. This is for those with a room reservation

We've attended three of these events--the very first one at MK, and then in later years, one at MK and one at Epcot. The first MK was truly fabulous with limited capacity, outstanding fireworks, many snack stands around the park (ice cream bars, cookies, drinks) and lots of characters. We found the following years to be MUCH more crowded with very long lines at rides and, with food vouchers only good at a few QS outlets, getting food wasn't worth the wait.

We'll be there for the 5/24 HS; we'll try to register. Just hope they go back to more limited capacity.

So how many of us do you think won’t be able to register since the dvc blue vs white card thing is still all screwed up? Our “temporary issue they are working in” still isn’t fixed. We’ve got a blue temp card but long term shows ND and we’re members prior to 2016.
Their IT drives me nuts

I just reworked my June trip to arrive at SSR on June 16th instead of the 19th. :-) We will then go to the beach and come back to CC on the 20th!

This is my first MM as I am a new member. Is this something that will be nearly impossible for me to register for? How many hours is MM?

Exciting!

Ok…booked something around August 31 including two nights at HHI on the way going down!

I just reworked my June trip to arrive at SSR on June 16th instead of the 19th. :-) We will then go to the beach and come back to CC on the 20th!

This is my first MM as I am a new member. Is this something that will be nearly impossible for me to register for? How many hours is MM?

Exciting!
I did the SAME thing tonight! We were scheduled to arrive at Riviera on the 19th so I added some dates on at SSR. The 16th will be our first night's stay as DVC members and (fingers crossed) our first Moonlight Magic....and it's our anniversary! I'm pretty excited :)

I already had a reservation @ Kidani for the DHS June date. Hopefully I can get a spot for Moonlight Magic. Last night I made a reservation @ Riviera for the August AK date & earlier today I managed to make a Reservation @ Boardwalk for the September AK date so now I need to choose which of those two to keep. It depends on when they open up the reservations for Moonlight Magic because if I can't get a spot or it's less than 30 days out I definitely won't be keeping the August reservation.

Excited to see it back. Loved the one time we were there to enjoy it.
Sadly, our trips this year do not match their dates.
Those going, enjoy!

For years, our travel didn't line up with MM dates, then we got a BWV room on short notice that lined up with my kids' first weekend after the last day of school in June, waited in the virtual queue and got MM EP tickets. That was in 2020.

So very excited that we have a trip lined up with the August AK date.

So how many of us do you think won’t be able to register since the dvc blue vs white card thing is still all screwed up? Our “temporary issue they are working in” still isn’t fixed. We’ve got a blue temp card but long term shows ND and we’re members prior to 2016.
Their IT drives me nuts

It was mentioned in another thread, but I think *registration* will be ok (since it's based off of numbers, and we're still grandfathered in their systems). I think if it's not resolved by check-in and we have to present cards, that'll be an issue.

That said, how can they argue with someone who validly registered? It'll be an even bigger mess if it's not fixed by then.

We've attended three of these events--the very first one at MK, and then in later years, one at MK and one at Epcot. The first MK was truly fabulous with limited capacity, outstanding fireworks, many snack stands around the park (ice cream bars, cookies, drinks) and lots of characters. We found the following years to be MUCH more crowded with very long lines at rides and, with food vouchers only good at a few QS outlets, getting food wasn't worth the wait.

We'll be there for the 5/24 HS; we'll try to register. Just hope they go back to more limited capacity.

MK has more to do we have done MK three times and always light on crowds. The other parks have always been more crowded since less to do.

We never had problem with food vouchers especially since you could redeem before the actual event started , as in during the portion in the park with regular guests.

I'm disappointed they aren't doing one at the water parks this year. We're finally going in the summer and it's not an option. Will try for DHS but we won't be on property on the 16th so will see.

OK, I'm still a bit confused on the guest policy: I currently have a RIV tower studio reserved for 5/24 (cash). If my parents will be down there at the same time (Bonnet Creek), I CAN'T bring them as guests, b/c the occupancy of our room is only 2, correct?

OK, I'm still a bit confused on the guest policy: I currently have a RIV tower studio reserved for 5/24 (cash). If my parents will be down there at the same time (Bonnet Creek), I CAN'T bring them as guests, b/c the occupancy of our room is only 2, correct?
You should be able to reserve up to 5 spots. If you need more than 5, then you must have an on-site room reservation with appropriate number of guests listed on the reservation.

You should be able to reserve up to 5 spots. If you need more than 5, then you must have an on-site room reservation with appropriate number of guests listed on the reservation.

If booking during the hotel resort guests first window, no can only book who is on the reservations and the guests must be listed by feb 20th for Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter