Moonlight Magic Hotel

Carolynbotting

Earning My Ears
Hello-

My family and I are trying to attend September Hollywood studios moonlight magic event. The day of the event we are swapping rooms and our florida family is headed home, so they are not on the second hotel reservations. Will it work to get everyone (including florida family) a moonlight magic reservation?

For the open reservation, it is a DVC member plus 5 or the total number on a reservation if one has a larger unit.

So, if your family and the other family total 6, there won’t be an issue. If it is more than 6, then it won’t let you book since you don’t have a reservation with that many people.

For the open reservation, it is a DVC member plus 5 or the total number on a reservation if one has a larger unit.

So, if your family and the other family total 6, there won’t be an issue. If it is more than 6, then it won’t let you book since you don’t have a reservation with that many people.
It is more than 6 people. We have 11 in a 3 bedroom in the morning and then 9 in a 2 bedroom for that night. So we are losing 2.

Do you know if it would matter if we put them on our room for a day visit?

It is more than 6 people. We have 11 in a 3 bedroom in the morning and then 9 in a 2 bedroom for that night. So we are losing 2.

Do you know if it would matter if we put them on our room for a day visit?

The way it works is you can get up to the number of people on your reservation for that night, so if you have 9, that is all they are going to let you reserve if you are able to get tickets.

Without a reservation, it is limited to 6. Day guests only give them access to use the resort for the day, which already have since it’s their check out day.

Without a reservation, it is limited to 6. Day guests only give them access to use the resort for the day, which already have since it’s their check out day.
With out reservation, MM event registration is limited to FIVE (Member and up to FOUR guests).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter