• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight magic dates?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Hi
Do you know pls when (and if) 2023 moonlight magic events will occur?
Thanks!

Does anyone know how far out they usually announce dates? Travelling over for a few weeks this year and hoping we catch one. Thanks

I so hope that there is one in July. Last year we missed it and it was the week after we left I think. This year we are there from the 2nd until the 20th. There hopefully be one.

Its by far the worst benefit IMO though as its extremely limited to the point I wish they would invest that money elsewhere like another lounge in AK or MK or HS.

I so hope that there is one in July. Last year we missed it and it was the week after we left I think. This year we are there from the 2nd until the 20th. There hopefully be one.

Its by far the worst benefit IMO though as its extremely limited to the point I wish they would invest that money elsewhere like another lounge in AK or MK or HS.
Agree. Over the years, our dates matched up once. We also miss all the ap in park give always.

Last year I was in WDW for 5 different trips for 1 to 2 weeks each. No holidays either. I did not hit any of the MM events. Couldn’t believe it. I did add two days to one trip to get into the AK event After the announcement. This year I have 1 week in April, 1 week in May, 1 week in July, 2 weeks in September, and 2 weeks the end of October. Anxious if I managed to align with any of the party dates. 🤷‍♀️

I was in Disney over a June MM last year and was not able to get selected early enough to get a ticket. It was upsetting.

We have been lucky enough to hit 2 over the years. We had tickets for the magic kingdom one for April 2020 that of course never happened. Haven’t got another since.

We haven’t done a WDW summer trip in 6 years but will be doing a land and sea trip with a 5 nights pre-cruise at WDW and 5 nights post-cruise at Vero. I’m hoping that MM will be offered during at least one of our WDW dates. But I’m not holding my breath for tickets.

My problem is I often don't receive emails from DVC for some reason, so I'm afraid I might not get the one with link to book a ticket even if I'm in Orlando when a MM happens.

Dates just came out! Check your email.

Disney California Adventure® Park: 2/1
• EPCOT®: 2/8, 2/15
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: 5/11, 9/13
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park: 7/11, 8/2
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: 5/23, 8/23​

We are there for the Typhoon one again just like last year. Looking forward to it.

Just saw the dates today and unfortunately none of them match our travel dates. We've only made one in the past and it was a lot of fun. Hoping for the future.

The Feb 15 one aligns w/MK Extended Evening & HS After Hours. Why would they offer one the same time as 2 other late nights in other parks unless they are using it as a test to see if they have enough CM to run 3 late events at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter