Moonlight Magic California

It took me 1 Hour and 25 minutes and multiple crashes to finally get tickets. I had 3 devices and used my iPhone off the WiFi to get in with no problem. Good Luck to those who are still trying. It is a fantastic event!

I may have an extra ticket. right now our party is at 5 confirmed with 1 person not sure if they are going to go. probably wont know until the week of the event. message me the day before or the day of
Thank you, I appreciate this. We are figuring that there will be someone that doesn't have their entire party show and so we are hoping for some pixie dust in the entrance plaza that day. Last year, there was a couple who were members who apparently had no idea about the event so they asked what everyone was standing in line for and were bummed they didn't know about it but then someone in front of us told them 2 people from their group failed to show so they went in with that family. They were so excited!

It took me 1 Hour and 25 minutes and multiple crashes to finally get tickets. I had 3 devices and used my iPhone off the WiFi to get in with no problem. Good Luck to those who are still trying. It is a fantastic event!

Took me 75 minutes :scared: but finally got our tickets. :woohoo: The Disneyland event was fun so I am looking forward to this one as well.

1 hour 37 minutes but got in. Was on last page and kicked out 20 minutes in but finally got in. Frustrating but I went for a haircut in the middle of it so cant complain too much.

Popped over to see how the process was going for other DISers. My poor DH has to deal with this every year since I’m always helping at my youngest’s school.

This year he finally got through at 8:35 after his first attempt crashed.

Super excited for the event although I’m a bit sad that there likely won’t be any nighttime entertainment this year. :sad1:

Super excited for the event although I’m a bit sad that there likely won’t be any nighttime entertainment this year. :sad1:

Will the Paint the Night Parade still be going? Loved getting to watch Fantastic last year with no crowds!

Will the Paint the Night Parade still be going? Loved getting to watch Fantastic last year with no crowds!
It’s ending on November 7 ahead of festival of the holidays. While the parade can physically run with the food booths, the booths restrict the viewing areas and walkway accessibility for the parade.

It’s ending on November 7 ahead of festival of the holidays. While the parade can physically run with the food booths, the booths restrict the viewing areas and walkway accessibility for the parade.

Okay, that makes sense. Will still be fun to do the party on the DCA side this year, love the Incredibles theme, hoping they play that up.

Loved getting to watch Fantastic last year with no crowds!

Yep, grabbing an ice cream bar and plopping down easily for the first Fantasmic showing was one of our favorites from last year as well.

It'll be great to be able to head back over to VGC at the end of the night this year though!

Looks like it sold out - I just went to try and modify my reservation to see if I could get more tickets, and it told me the event was full.

I tried for over 90 minutes on 4 devices with no luck. I wish there were more moonlight magic events in California.

Hello all!

Thought I add my experience to this thread. Took me one hour and five minutes to get through. I got my spots, all 8 of them. Yesterday DVC sent me an invite email with a link for reserving this event. My DVC guide called me earlier this week and gave me a heads up. I was to use this the link from the email to be sure I could reserve the spots allocated for my reservation at the VGC. I have a 2 bedroom booked so I was able to get 8 spots. Did everyone get an email or was it only those who had reservations?

I don't think this was available last year (I had a one bedroom booked). It may have been. I wonder (if this is a new thing) if this had an effect on the servers? Would the "reservation" link have a different allocation of spots than the link from the DVC site and, therefore effect the ability to register?

Anyway, just a thought.

Hello all!

Thought I add my experience to this thread. Took me one hour and five minutes to get through. I got my spots, all 8 of them. Yesterday DVC sent me an invite email with a link for reserving this event. My DVC guide called me earlier this week and gave me a heads up. I was to use this the link from the email to be sure I could reserve the spots allocated for my reservation at the VGC. I have a 2 bedroom booked so I was able to get 8 spots. Did everyone get an email or was it only those who had reservations?

I don't think this was available last year (I had a one bedroom booked). It may have been. I wonder (if this is a new thing) if this had an effect on the servers? Would the "reservation" link have a different allocation of spots than the link from the DVC site and, therefore effect the ability to register?

Anyway, just a thought.
My family received an email (no room reservation), however we live in So Cal so they may have sent to it owners that live in certain zip codes.

Hello all!

Anyway, just a thought.

I received an email invitation to register yesterday... We have a 2 bedroom at VGC and live in So Cal:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter