Moonlight Magic AK for July

Wednesday will be my first time attempted to register for Moonlight magic. Once my turn comes up to register (assuming that I make it that far) , what info will I need to enter? Member #? Reservation #? Guests names?

Just want to be 100% ready.

Wednesday will be my first time attempted to register for Moonlight magic. Once my turn comes up to register (assuming that I make it that far) , what info will I need to enter? Member #? Reservation #? Guests names?

You'll login , reservation, member number will auto populate, then pick the member, if more than 1 person is on your membership. Next page you'll type in how many are in your party, max of 5 unless you are in a 2 bedroom or grand villa. You do not need the names of people on your reservation.

Have your DVC Membership Number handy as that is the first thing you will enter.

I’ll be trying on Wednesday too. Should get an email today, afternoon. Not everyone will get in. I never tell my family or grandkids about it until I get confirmed. No sense getting people upset. Last time I was well over 10,000 and got in minutes before it filled. It was so stressful. Not looking forward to tomorrow. We have our 3 granddaughters with us before we cruise on July 13th. It’s suppose to be a relax at the pool day because they don’t have park tickets. So it will be awesome if I get in. Please don’t let my internet go out 🙏

Something for MM first timers to be aware of--Once you get into registration, you'll see what your queue position is and how many are ahead of you.

Maybe you'll have beginner's luck as I did for the May DHS one. I saw only a wavy gray bar. I panicked because I was scared I was getting booted. Far from it. I must've been among the very first as that wavy bar quickly became the registration page.

Who gets where in the queue is entirely random, which we didn't know going into it. DH was close to 7000, he texted me from work, and kept asking what my position was while I was frantically completing the registration.

Good luck! 🍀 🍀 🍀

It's odd. I got an email for the HS one when we didn't have a reservation, but I did not get an email for this one. Where will I go to try and register for it?

Be sure to check your spam folder! That’s where I found mine. Sent at 11:35 EST.

Thanks! I had checked Primary, Promotions, and Social folders, but not Spam. :surfweb:

Honestly this never even occurred to me until I saw this post; I would have assumed Disney had every arrangement possible with Gmail (and I'm assuming every other major email provider) to avoid being tagged spam but here we are.

For the record mine also hit my spam box at 11:35 EST

Do I need to be logged in to my MyDisneyExperience or my DVC account to register or just go through the link in the e-mail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter