• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monthly Rates at Fort Wilderness ????

disrailfan

DIS Veteran
I searched the boards / forums and could not find the answer to this question.

DW and I are making plans for buying an RV for travel and we were wondering because we are Disney fanatics whether Fort Wilderness offered a Monthly rate for guests staying for a month at a time?

Our thought is that we would spend the northern cold months on the road, couple of months in Florida (October, November and December) then a couple of months in the rest of the south (Texas, Arizona, California).

Any thoughts?

Not anymore. They discontnued the "Winter Settlers" rate this year. YOu now pay prevailing rates.

FW has one of the highest occupancy rates of any of Disneys propertys. Sorry to say for us that they really don't need to discount to fill the sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter