Month to visit

stich fan

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan a trip to Disneyland Paris and would like to know what the best time to visit is? We are looking at the October-December time frame. Is one of those months better than the other two? Thank you.

October you would have Halloween decorations while from mid nov (cant remember offhand the date) you would have Christmas decorations

In addition to the decor, the park hours were a little longer on our October trips than our December trip. You'll have more daylight hours and the weather should be warmer in October too. That being said, I loved both!

My husband made the post but I’m replying. Warmer weather would be better. Have they ever closed a ride because of snow before?

Snow is not unusual in the winter and the park might close under extreme circumstances, but it's very very rare. However it might be too cold to ride comfortably some attractions like BTMRR or the fairy tales boat ride
However the park has most attractions indoor and many covered walkways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter