Mont Tremblant

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Seeing you all have been very helpful in the past, I figured I would ask for any suggestions on a trip to Mont Tremblant. I’m thinking of going next month.
Thanks for any information!

We stay at homewood suites. Ski in/out. Free breakfast. Full kitchen. Includes first tracks( early access to ski lifts). Rmbr no night skiing. Went dog sledding with Operation Wolf.

Anywhere in the Village is nice. We have done Homewood and the Marriott( Residence.. I think) at the bottom of the little lift. We have gone for big convention type things. Always in a very large group and people have stayed in places all over...in and out of the village. No complaints from anyone other than those staying outside the village wished they had stayed inside. Oh, the only mild complaint was about parking.

Dining is pretty pricey...so be prepared. If the crepe place is still there it's really good. We have found that service is VERY hit or miss. When it's good, it's very good but when it's bad, it's very bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter