Mont Tremblant Quebec

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Seeing you all have been very helpful in the past, I figured I would ask for any suggestions on a trip to Mont Tremblant. I’m thinking of going next month.
Thanks for any information!

I'm sorry I have no current recommendations for the area - but I still vividly recall my only trip there over Christmas many years ago. It was great!
And, my parents honeymooned there in 1971!

I only skied Mont Tremblant once. We went several times to Gray Rocks, sadly it is no more, which was nearby.

I definitely enjoyed the Mont Tremblant ski day though. Up until that day I had always skied short runs that were done in 5 minutes or less. One of the runs we skied at Mont Tremblant took over 45 minutes to complete.

Oh, I never saw this thread, but glad you had an amazing time. Very hard not to in Tremblant!
The weather has been magnificent, but not so great for skiing this week, it’s much too warm! What a great photo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter