Monsieur Paul an over the top dining experience.

We are bringing some friends to DW with us in February 2024, they have not been to DW for over 25 years so my wife and I want to treat them to a Monsieur Paul special evening.

So great to hear that they were able to accommodate pescatarians at MP!!! On our bucket list for sure :-)

I ate here for the first time a couple weeks ago, and it was INCREDIBLE. I’m gluten free and they were 100% able to accommodate. My server, Aurore, was excellent and made the solo dining experience feel perfectly paced and not the least bit awkward (it was over 2 hours) and I’m surprised I was able to eat everything!

What kind of sauce?
When I was there it was served with a Mignonette on the side but not really a sauce. It was mainly herbs and kosher salt mixed together that you could put on it. I looked at the menu just now and it says some kind of sauce now but that’s not what I had at the time. It was a beautiful presentation as well

Attachments

• AE7A2BB7-4ACF-4236-9E56-27D54A833D572023-06-17_18-55-14_707.jpeg
    AE7A2BB7-4ACF-4236-9E56-27D54A833D572023-06-17_18-55-14_707.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 15
We are very excited about this meal!

The menu shows that the sea bass in puff pastry is for two or more. Has anyone here been able to order it for just one person? My DH is looking forward to it but I don’t eat gluten generally so would prefer the other options in the fish course.

We are very excited about this meal!

The menu shows that the sea bass in puff pastry is for two or more. Has anyone here been able to order it for just one person? My DH is looking forward to it but I don’t eat gluten generally so would prefer the other options in the fish course.
Wow that’s new! When we were there it was a choice for each individual person so I got the sea bass and my wife got the snapper. They are so amazing there I’m sure they will be able to work something out. My wife has a salt intolerance and the day before our reservation we stopped by to notify them and they said don’t worry just tell us when you arrive all the food is cooked fresh to order. The chef came out and went thru what she likes and eats and said ”don’t worry I’ll make you a special dinner” even the Aperitif was something for her with no salt. She couldn’t have cheese so they bought her an assortment of different things. The chef came out after every course and and checked on her. So I’m quite certain they will be able to make an accommodation

Wow that’s new! When we were there it was a choice for each individual person so I got the sea bass and my wife got the snapper. They are so amazing there I’m sure they will be able to work something out. My wife has a salt intolerance and the day before our reservation we stopped by to notify them and they said don’t worry just tell us when you arrive all the food is cooked fresh to order. The chef came out and went thru what she likes and eats and said ”don’t worry I’ll make you a special dinner” even the Aperitif was something for her with no salt. She couldn’t have cheese so they bought her an assortment of different things. The chef came out after every course and and checked on her. So I’m quite certain they will be able to make an accommodation

That is lovely service! I don’t have an allergy so I don’t like to make a fuss about it. We will ask, but make it work if they say no. Thanks for answering!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter