• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorails or bus

Monorails are funner, but I still think the buses with their music and all is awesome!:)

It all depends with where you are going and if there is a monrail where you are going. But if i had to pick there is just something about the buses that i love!

not even a question...Monorails! It's pretty bad when you can memorize the whole narrarating of the voice over on the monorail.. lol

The first and only time I rode the monorail was last year. It stopped on the tracks like every 2 minutes. Every time it did, it took at least 4-5 minutes to get moving again. It took forever to get to MK from... wherever it was we were coming from. I think it was Epcot... Is that normal for the monorail? I really want to give it a second chance, but right now I have to say the buses.

not even a question...Monorails! It's pretty bad when you can memorize the whole narrarating of the voice over on the monorail.. lol

Don't worry, my whole family knows it AND we have T-shirts that say the line on it ! I think a while ago we went to Disney World and we were all matching :rotfl::love:

I love both, but I think the bus wins!:drive: My very favorite though is the boat. Very relaxing and I love looking at the views on Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon.

With the way the monorails have been running lately I would choose bus. The monorails tend to be overcrowded and very slow. I also don't appreciate the super long access ramp over at EPCOT after a long day of park touring.

Don't get me wrong I love the monorail! I also know I'm going to miss it this trip but the bus seems to be the most efficient of the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter