Monorail

copper rules

Earning My Ears
I was wondering how long it took to get from Epcot to the TCC to the Polynesian by monorail I have a 3:55 dinner reservation and wants to know what time to leave the park

Disney recommends you allow 90 minutes to make it to an ADR using their transportation. Me, I would be boarding the first monorail at 3:00 at the very latest.

The wait for the monorail once you reach the Epcot platform should be 20 minutes or less. I frequently see the Epcot monorail running on a 15 minute cycle when I'm waiting to take pictures of it in Epcot. It will be a 5-10 minute trip to the TTC. Once at the TTC, you can either switch to the resorts monorail with a second wait of up to 20 minutes followed by a 3 minute trip or take the short walk to the Polynesian. So a 3 pm departure from Epcot should work okay. If you're running late, it may actually be quicker to walk from the TTC than to wait for the monorail.

The wait for the monorail once you reach the Epcot platform should be 20 minutes or less. I frequently see the Epcot monorail running on a 15 minute cycle when I'm waiting to take pictures of it in Epcot. It will be a 5-10 minute trip to the TTC. Once at the TTC, you can either switch to the resorts monorail with a second wait of up to 20 minutes followed by a 3 minute trip or take the short walk to the Polynesian. So a 3 pm departure from Epcot should work okay. If you're running late, it may actually be quicker to walk from the TTC than to wait for the monorail.
We like walks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter