Monorail at night?

nlalbert

Earning My Ears
My family will be at Disneyland 3/29, 3/31, and 4/1. Our vacation rental is off of Walnut, near Ball Rd. I was thinking of giving our sore feet a break at the end of the night by taking the monorail to Downtown Disney and then walking the rest of the way to our rental.

Is that a good plan? I'm assuming that the monorail will be running until Disneyland closes, but will the line to get on the monorail in TL be too long?

Any other suggestions to make our way to/from Disneyland a bit easier? Maybe riding the tram to the parking garage?

I'm not sure how late the Monorail will be running. It always used to close on the early side, but some people said it was open until midnight a couple of months ago. So you'd just need a back-up plan in case it isn't open until the park closes on your dates.

Riding the tram to the parking garage is a good idea.

I'm not sure how late the Monorail will be running. It always used to close on the early side, but some people said it was open until midnight a couple of months ago. So you'd just need a back-up plan in case it isn't open until the park closes on your dates.

Riding the tram to the parking garage is a good idea.
Thanks! I'm curious if anyone else has experience with taking the monorail out of the park at park closing.

I read that the monorail is going on ruferbishment soon? Like this week? I remember making a note that it wouldn't be available on our trip March 22-24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter