Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Dang!

WOOOO HOOOTY Bon Bon, you Hershey Cherry Cordial Kiss Acquirer Extraordinaire!

Did you have some chocolate mousse?

She TOTALLY swooped you, Minnie Moo!!!

(beat her up!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

just kidding, Bonnie!

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOTY!!

Toot Sweet said:
Wooo Hoooty!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

My first Wooo hoooty!

Wooo Hooooty Bonnie!

and I wondered what that squawking was! ;)

I went to Hershey PA last year between Christmas and NY's with the Lk's, the Loubons, and the BreezyCarols! It was a really good time! :thumbsup2

Don't make me hurt you dragony bratty boy! ;)

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOTY!

First time I've ever been here for one since I log on so late!

I can't beat Bonnie up or she won't send me the coveted Cherry Cordial Kisses!

Every time I go looking for them locally, I can only find the EMPTY box!

Minnie_Moo said:
I can't beat Bonnie up or she won't send me the coveted Cherry Cordial Kisses!

Every time I go looking for them locally, I can only find the EMPTY box!

If you beat her up, I'll send you TWO bags! :rotfl:

Minnie_Moo said:
Dang!

WOOOO HOOOTY Bon Bon, you Hershey Cherry Cordial Kiss Acquirer Extraordinaire!

Did you have some chocolate mousse?

Nope, I got no chocolate mousse!! I never saw any. :guilty: Cause you know I would have SNARFED it right up!!

I have my DH finding a box (at Walmart) for your kisses even as we speak. I hope to send them out either tomorrow or the next day!

firstmickey said:
Wooo Hooooty Bonnie!

and I wondered what that squawking was! ;)

I went to Hershey PA last year between Christmas and NY's with the Lk's, the Loubons, and the BreezyCarols! It was a really good time! :thumbsup2

Don't make me hurt you dragony bratty boy! ;)
Hershey is sooo close to me. Except for the time Sandy and I had to go there and ended up in Jersey :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Hershey is sooo close to me. Except for the time Sandy and I had to go there and ended up in Jersey :rolleyes:

Hey, I didn't know that! Who's Sandy? Oh, I started rolling when I saw a sign that said "Intercourse"!! :rotfl2:

Hi Monymony!! How YOU doin'?

I know of that place and inherited and ashtray from there :rotfl: Then theres Bangor, Scotrun *(use your imagination) and many others in the innocent hills of PA ;)

I think my daughter and I saw that Intercourse sign last year! AND we accidently ended up in New Jersey at one point in our trip too!!!

Good thing she decided to go to grad school in NC instead of at Penn. The roads are a little less confusing.

I lived in PA for a couple of years after college...in a teeny little town called Dillsburg. Yes, like the pickle. And every New Years Eve they dropped a BIG sequined pickle into a barrel. It was the highlight of the year.

hiwaygal said:
I lived in PA for a couple of years after college...in a teeny little town called Dillsburg. Yes, like the pickle. And every New Years Eve they dropped a BIG sequined pickle into a barrel. It was the highlight of the year.

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Ah, the simple pleasures of small-town living.

L107ANGEL said:
I know of that place and inherited and ashtray from there :rotfl: Then theres Bangor, Scotrun *(use your imagination) and many others in the innocent hills of PA ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Denise....Who WOULDN"T be thrilled to see a big sequinned pickle drop into a barrel? :confused3 :rotfl:

It was a great little place (despite their choice of NYE entertainment)...and only 30 minutes from Hershey! :banana:

I need to go into Photoshop and make the Hershey Bar mascot character person do that --> :banana:

I love Hersheypark. It's the second greatest amusement park, behind Disney, in the country.

Mnementh said:
I need to go into Photoshop and make the Hershey Bar mascot character person do that --> :banana:

I love Hersheypark. It's the second greatest amusement park, behind Disney, in the country.

I really only visited Hersheypark once, I think...although I went to Chocolate World frequently! :rotfl: And I did do Christmas Candylane a couple of times.

But, I have to say my favorite park (after the Disney ones) is Cedar Point...I went there every year as I was growing up and I guess it's got the nostalgia thing going, you know?

Never rode any rides at Hershey....just did the chocolate tour, etc.

f0d4337a.jpg

Kennywood is my second favorite park! :teeth: I havent been to Cedar Point in years and years though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter