Mon/Tues Decision between AK and DHS

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
We're in the planning stages of a trip to Florida - mostly to visit family, but hoping to throw in a couple of days at WDW.

If those days are a Monday and Tuesday, and we want to visit Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios this time, which is the better order? (Hours for both days are the same: AK 9:00-6:00 and DHS 9:00-9:00.)

I'm guessing there's a crowd level difference, but also wondering if there's something I'm not thinking of that I should also be factoring in?

You may want to plan during EEH events or even AH if you don't mind paying extra. We were down there in December and there was one AK EEH during our stay and there were a few others planned throughout Nov and Dec. These are rare and I love that park at night. It also would depend on where you plan to stay. It's much nicer than the usual park closure time of 6-7 or the very latest 8 PM during the holiday season. Of course, there's no guarantee that there will be AK EEH available at all during Nov and Dec this year.

You may want to plan during EEH events or even AH if you don't mind paying extra. We were down there in December and there was one AK EEH during our stay and there were a few others planned throughout Nov and Dec. These are rare and I love that park at night. It also would depend on where you plan to stay. It's much nicer than the usual park closure time of 6-7 or the very latest 8 PM during the holiday season. Of course, there's no guarantee that there will be AK EEH available at all during Nov and Dec this year.

Thanks. The only EEH during the dates we're considering is for Epcot, so it doesn't affect our decision unless we decide to change parks. (And DH is not a late-night park person anyway.)

I'm leaning toward AK on Monday and DHS on Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter