Moms to be Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick note to let you all know my beautiful baby boy Camden Alexander arrived today. Born 1/31/12 at 11:00 am, 6 lbs 12 oz, 19.75 in.
The quick version of my labor... Woke up at 1:30 am with contractions, they were very intense and 4.5 mins apart by 4:30 am and we left for the hospital. Was 4cm when we arrived. Got an epidural, but I guess I have very little space in between my vertebrae and it took 45 mins and 4 tries while having awful contractions to get it in. Had the epidural and was feeling good at 7 am and was 5 cm and my water broke during that internal exam. Was 8 cm at 9:00, and fully dilated at 10:00. Started pushing around 10:20 and he was born at 11:00 exactly. We are both exhausted but doing well. I had an episiotomy so am kinda uncomfortable now. Otherwise, everyone is happy and healthy.

Just a quick note to let you all know my beautiful baby boy Camden Alexander arrived today. Born 1/31/12 at 11:00 am, 6 lbs 12 oz, 19.75 in.
The quick version of my labor... Woke up at 1:30 am with contractions, they were very intense and 4.5 mins apart by 4:30 am and we left for the hospital. Was 4cm when we arrived. Got an epidural, but I guess I have very little space in between my vertebrae and it took 45 mins and 4 tries while having awful contractions to get it in. Had the epidural and was feeling good at 7 am and was 5 cm and my water broke during that internal exam. Was 8 cm at 9:00, and fully dilated at 10:00. Started pushing around 10:20 and he was born at 11:00 exactly. We are both exhausted but doing well. I had an episiotomy so am kinda uncomfortable now. Otherwise, everyone is happy and healthy.

:lovestruc:cloud9::lovestruc Congrats!!!!!!

How amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Would love to see pics of him if and when you're up for it! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but I'm so happy to see all these new faces!

Last week I was put on bedrest at 31 weeks. My blood pressure is too high but I have no other signs of preeclampsia so that is a VERY good thing. Baby girl is looking great, we had an ultrasound yesterday and she is measuring 4lbs. I have to go to labor and delivery twice a week to be monitored but everything is going as well as it can be. Last week was terrifying waiting for all the test results to come back but so far their only concern is my high blood pressure. I will do anything I can to keep this baby in for as long as possible, it was a long three year journey to become pregnant and I'm not taking any risks. I just wish daytime TV was a little more entertaining. :laughing:

prayers that everything goes as smoothly as possible and you don't go too crazy laying around! It was 3 years for me as well! (You'd think we'd catch a break on the pregnancy part eh? ;) )

Skuttle...I see the quotes but I can't find your original post about it...

Just wanted to say...OMG congrats!!!! Hope everything continues to go well! So how many August due dates do we have here? (I'm due August 3)

Thanks!! After four years TTC for DS#2, we found out #3 is on the way around Christmas and we weren't trying. Fertility is a crazy thing! I'm due August 29th.

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but I'm so happy to see all these new faces!

Last week I was put on bedrest at 31 weeks. My blood pressure is too high but I have no other signs of preeclampsia so that is a VERY good thing. Baby girl is looking great, we had an ultrasound yesterday and she is measuring 4lbs. I have to go to labor and delivery twice a week to be monitored but everything is going as well as it can be. Last week was terrifying waiting for all the test results to come back but so far their only concern is my high blood pressure. I will do anything I can to keep this baby in for as long as possible, it was a long three year journey to become pregnant and I'm not taking any risks. I just wish daytime TV was a little more entertaining. :laughing:

With my first, I was put on bedrest at 32w for PIH. Towards the end I had a ton of ultrasounds and NST. I never developed pre-e either. My water broke at 35w6d, but DS was born without any problems and never spent a second in NICU. Good news is that with my second, I never had any blood pressure problems and went full term.

Finally!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of Camden.

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!

I checked this thread just to see if you had your baby boy! Congrats!!! :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name as well! Glad y'all are both doing so well. :)

My baby boy will be here 1 week from today!!!!! I'm so excited to meet him!

For my family, the past two weeks have been filled with mixed emotions. Two weeks ago, we lost my father to lung cancer. He was diagnosed in October with stage 4 cancer, just two weeks after DH and I learned that I was pregnant. 8 days later, my father came down to my house and went to our ultrasound appointment to find out what our munchkin is. We are so excited to know that we will be having a baby BOY in June. My father would be thrilled to know that his first grandchild is a boy and I know that he will take good care of this baby from Heaven.

2nd trimester as of Friday....woohoo!! :banana::banana::banana:

Now if my body would only get the memo...LOL

Wow! So excited for you, and I hope you start to get that 2nd trimester easier pregnancy thing going soon!

So exciting!!!

For my family, the past two weeks have been filled with mixed emotions. Two weeks ago, we lost my father to lung cancer. He was diagnosed in October with stage 4 cancer, just two weeks after DH and I learned that I was pregnant. 8 days later, my father came down to my house and went to our ultrasound appointment to find out what our munchkin is. We are so excited to know that we will be having a baby BOY in June. My father would be thrilled to know that his first grandchild is a boy and I know that he will take good care of this baby from Heaven.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My prayers for peace and comfort are with you and your family. I lost my grandma shortly after finding out we were pregnant. In fact, she told her doctor she was having a great-granddaughter before it was possible for us to find out, and you know what? She was right! I too tend to think of her as having taken care of our little Carlen in heaven before Carlen came to live with us here. I'm sure your dad would indeed be excited about a baby boy!

so exciting!!! how are you feeling?

Overall, I'm doing pretty well, but I'm ready to be done. I was laughing to dh last night about the fact that at 28 weeks I thought I would really miss being pregnant after the baby is born, but 10 weeks have really changed my mind! More than anything, I'm just anxious to finally have him here.

The one thing really stressing me right now is that my doctor is out of town this week! His daughter was being induced yesterday, so they were going to be with her. While I totally understand, I would feel much better with him around. It didn't help when I had contractions for an hour last night, all about 5 minutes apart. Fortunately, a bath stopped them so I'm still holding in there for Monday!

2nd trimester as of Friday....woohoo!! :banana::banana::banana:

Now if my body would only get the memo...LOL

woo hoo Cheri!! Hopefully you will get that second trimester burst of energy soon!!

So exciting!! Is everyone ready?

I am so sorry for your loss. That's hard to deal with at any time, but especially while pregnant.

I had my first official OB visit today! Heard the heartbeat with the Doppler!! Such a relief! Dr is actully using my LMP for due date instead of ultrasound so my due date moved up a bit to August 25th. Telling everyone this weekend!

woo hoo Cheri!! Hopefully you will get that second trimester burst of energy soon!!

So exciting!! Is everyone ready?

I am so sorry for your loss. That's hard to deal with at any time, but especially while pregnant.

I had my first official OB visit today! Heard the heartbeat with the Doppler!! Such a relief! Dr is actully using my LMP for due date instead of ultrasound so my due date moved up a bit to August 25th. Telling everyone this weekend!

that's awesome! What was the rate? Have fun telling!

I'm So So sorry for your loss. That's a hard hit. I'm sure you are right, he is forever your boy's guardian angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter