~ Mom's Club At DL? ~

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
I met with a friend’s daughter last week in DTD for lunch. She is a new Mom of an adorable 4 month old. She lives close to DL and shares my passion for the Mouse. So, here’s the question; is there a Mom’s Club for young Mother’s with strollers or toddlers that meet there? :confused3 :tink:

It is a good question, but I do not know of any....I do know a lot of local people use an app by the name of "MouseWait" , there they plan meet ups in the park through "The Lounge" a forum within MW, She maybe able find or create a group for moms like herself :-)

Check meetup.com. That is where all of our local moms groups are located. It is nationwide. You put in your zip code and pick a category, parenting, photography, etc. hopefully she will find something there. If not you can make your own group. I did it here in Seattle and it was fantastic. I met a lot of moms and made a few really good friends. It can be isolating having a new baby.

I'd also recommend meetup.com - that's how I found my mom's group.

Try here:

http://www.momsclub.org/links.html#California

MOMS is an international not-for-profit group strictly devoted to getting mothers together. Looks like there is one in Anaheim and Anaheim Hills. You pay small annual dues and must live in the zip codes registered to that chapter.

Our chapter at home is very friendly and open. It's worth a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter