Mommy & Me Trip

I'm very (im)patiently waiting to take my girls each on a mommy/daughter trip. My oldest is 2.5, so I'm trying to wait until her 4th birthday next year. Little sister and daddy (who isn't really a Disney fan :confused3) can go visit family out of state and I'm SURE daddy can get a couple nights out with friends/brothers while grandma babysits.
We have a short family trip coming up and I know he'll want to go chill at the room, so I may sneak out with the toddler for some Magic Kingdom time. We did that last year at Epcot and she loved the one on one time with mommy!

I love this idea. Can’t wait to take more family vacations, mommy and daughter trips, and mommy and son trips too.

I'm of the other mindset- and unless the kids were many years apart, wouldn't do it ( like if you had a four year old and a teen). Disney is a special, expensive trip ( for us- but maybe you go there often and its no big deal?). I wouldn't leave out my other child. Special times can be had anywhere- a city close by or wherever, if you really want to have alone time with one child.
Maybe there are extenuating circumstances- special needs or whatever...but no, in general I would not favor one child like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter