**Mommy and Ayden do Disney**take two**

I love your CA adventure pictures, very cute!!! Also we shared the banana's foster at the Rain Forest too, and it was so yummy!!! I was so thankful there were three of us eating it though, I never would have been able to finish it myself, but we will for sure be hitting the Rain Forest Cafe again, we ate there twice on this trip and loved it, I had been before but my one friend never had and she loved it.

Also love your Carnation Cafe pictures, we were suppose to eat there this trip and didn't make it, so it is a must for the trip in Dec. But the food looks amazing and sounds yummy.:goodvibes

I love your CA adventure pictures, very cute!!! Also we shared the banana's foster at the Rain Forest too, and it was so yummy!!! I was so thankful there were three of us eating it though, I never would have been able to finish it myself, but we will for sure be hitting the Rain Forest Cafe again, we ate there twice on this trip and loved it, I had been before but my one friend never had and she loved it.

Also love your Carnation Cafe pictures, we were suppose to eat there this trip and didn't make it, so it is a must for the trip in Dec. But the food looks amazing and sounds yummy.:goodvibes

Carnation Cafe I think was my favorite place to eat....taste wise. Everything is just so good!! Rainforest Cafe is pretty much a must do because Ayden loves to eat there. As big at their menu is...I always have a hard time deciding what to eat. Next time though....the wrap! Oh and the bananna foster again :)

Too bad you didn't meet Captain Jack, but it does look like you had fun on the island! Cute hidden Mickey. :)

What a poop of a CM driving the raft, though.

YAY...so all of you ARE still reading!!! That makes me happy!

Molly...as for Ayden..he's just shy of 44inches. I didn't take him on the jellyfish, my bf did. They actually didn't even stop him though to actually measure him so I didn't see if it was off at all. He sure loved the ride though.
Things like that just make me feel queasy the rest of the day. I love Thunder Mountain and Matterhorn...but things like teacups, jellyfish and those nasty ladybugs at DCA just really do me in.

Daisy....I was born and raised in Sacramento so I definitely know where Elk Grove/Galt area is. It's not far from me at all, about 25-30 mins south, depending on traffic. I love it here....two hours north and you're in the mountains, less than two hours from the Ocean in san Fran. I don't see myself moving anytime soon....at least not with my parents still here. Where are you going to school now?

Ok MORE tr coming soon, off to photobucket to add some more pics :):woohoo:

Thanks for asking! I am attending University of Phoenix. I am almost done...one more year to go. Then I am finishing up at Boise State. My DH doesn't graduate for about 4 more years...he just recently went back to school.

We love Sacramento! We spent a day shopping there during Spring Break. We love Arden Fair Mall. I love the Sweet Factory---got me some chocolate covered gummy bears.:cloud9:

Great updates!
That potato soup looks soooo good! I will have to try that the next time we go. :thumbsup2

I love the first pic of your, DB, and Ayden by the castle. You all look so happy.:goodvibes

I love DL but I have noticed that some of the CMs need an attitude adjustment or maybe find another place to work.:headache: The past 2 trips we have gone on I noticed that there were some unhappy CMs. If they would just smile they will see it can really make their day better (and ours).

Carnation Cafe I think was my favorite place to eat....taste wise. Everything is just so good!! Rainforest Cafe is pretty much a must do because Ayden loves to eat there. As big at their menu is...I always have a hard time deciding what to eat. Next time though....the wrap! Oh and the bananna foster again :)

Thank you for letting me know. I will for sure be eating at Carnation Cafe come Dec. Yes we will also be doing the Rainforest Cafe again too, and then banana foster is a must do, you got that right, that was just so darn yummy and it melted in your mouth!!!:goodvibes

Too bad you didn't meet Captain Jack, but it does look like you had fun on the island! Cute hidden Mickey. :)

What a poop of a CM driving the raft, though.

Ooops...well we did meet Capt Jack...just not that day. We actually went back over to the island the next day just to meet him. It was very well worth it.:)
More on that to come.

So yesterday I finally got our photopass cd. I will be posting the pictures VERy soon! I've been trying to get things organized at the house so we can have a smooth move in two weeks. Not sure that's possible but I'm giving it my best.
My sister and her family were at DLR last week...they said it was very busy. HA on them for not going with us again this year. I think March is our favorite time to go because of the crowd level.
I'll be back soon to finish my TR, I promise.

So I've been a real slacker with this trip report...I admit it.
With all the health issues going on in my house and we're moving a week from today I haven't had much time to really be on the computer.
I did though want to post some of our photopass pics!

image019.jpg

image017.jpg

image014.jpg

image007.jpg

image006.jpg

image001.jpg

image040.jpg

image035.jpg

image032.jpg

image029.jpg

image024.jpg

image022.jpg

This is my niece Lilly Grace with the princesses. With Mulan is my nephew Justin.
image139.jpg

image130.jpg

image128.jpg

image120.jpg

This is my brother in law and his family that went with us.
May seem weird to some but his brother and I are divorced but I've kept a great relationship with him and his family that I will forever be grateful for.

image150.jpg

image144.jpg

Great pictures!

Although my mom wouldn't have taken a family vacation with her ex in-laws, all of her former siblings in-law definitely took her side, and especially one uncle's family in particular took us in whenever my mom needed it. :) So it's not so weird (though I never thought of Uncle Michael as being my mom's ex BIL until now!!).

Looks like Lily Grace is teething a back tooth there in that last pic. :goodvibes

Your guy is quite the gentleman, taking off his cap for those smoochy pictures with you. Nice!

And you and Ayden look great and happy!

Thank you for such a great report and pictures! :thumbsup2 If possible this is making me even *more* excited for our trip! My kids keep wanting to see more pictures so this will be our lunch story or bedtime story today. :banana:

I hope everything goes great with your move! :wizard:

Great TR and lovely photos, too! Can't wait for our first trip to DL starting one month from today! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter