Molly McCormack is the New Tim Tracker . . . Prove Me Wrong

I'd disagree. Molly's approach is that of an expert giving you tips and strategies. "This is my favorite place to eat at this park, order this and make sure to order this secret sauce with it and you'll thank me later."

Tim Tracker is more like he's taking you along as he does different things. "Let's go try all the places you can get hot dogs at MK and I'll let you know what I thought of them."

I like them both.

It depends…what is your opinion of Tim Tracker?
First of all, all of these vloggers are God's children, so I'm not going to judge people (good vs. bad) and I encourage folks not to do that.

To me, TT is an entry-level vlogger. That may be because when I started watching him he was still figuring out his tradecraft. Now the TT industrial complex is fully mature. Molly has an authenticity that I like. I wouldn't mind less cupcake videos but I understand where that comes from.

If I was selecting my fantasy-Disney-vlogger team I would pick Molly first.

The Trackers are just glorified grifters. They use their kid for profit, it’s so gross. They never if rarely have accurate I formation. Tim doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb in the box considering he’s been doing this for years. Molly is ok but is starting to be really repetitive and questionable to me.

What information has Tracker given that is wrong? I keep seeing this said, but maybe I’ve just not noticed.

What information has Tracker given that is wrong? I keep seeing this said, but maybe I’ve just not noticed.
I like the trackers channel but Tim sometimes just makes things up on the spot. He’s usually speculating or giving an educated guess but he will sound very confident and be wildly wrong. But I don’t think anyone watches them for the most accurate and up to date Disney info.

please explain why.
I don't follow the Tracker channel but watched it a few times and seem very different styles.
Personally, I find Molly much more entertaining as well as informative..

I love the Trackers but... their content has become very... lets say high class aka alot of up cost meals, huge suites on the cruises, and I am having a hard time caring about that content. Molly is always informing me of new things I never knew and love her energy and I feel her content is more down to earth.

They are very different channels now and I dont think we can compare them at all. Just personal preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter