Molly from AllEars leaving :(

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
So gutted that Molly from All Ears is leaving… we just discovered her videos about a month ago and our family has been obsessed with watching her content- she has such a genuine and fun persona and to watch her in our favorite place (wdw) was a fun family activity. My daughter will often say “hey, do you want to watch a molly?” Lol!

I’ve tried other vloggers, but they tend to annoy me after a while! Some a very short while 😬

Hoping she is going to create her own channel for wdw content… she is super talented, so hoping that comes to be!

Anyone have any intel on what her plans are next?

I was sad to see that as well. She's our favorite vlogger, though I still enjoy the rest of the All Ears team. Molly trained them well!

In her instagram announcement she mentioned some new personal projects, so hopefully she's going to be doing her own thing. I also saw on instagram that her husband mentioned being excited about what was coming up and being anxious to share it with everyone.

We'll see!

We really love molly and my daughter stalked her from live Instagram posts while we were in a park. I believe she was having people vote where she should go next. We literally ran across the park to get to where she was going practically taking out small children (kidding here lol) and ended up in the socially distanced line behind her. Turned awkward because she was live streaming with the phone mostly pointing at herself while we were behind her and we didn’t really want to be in the video that much lol. We made it very socially distant. We did say hi and she was extremely nice and hopefully didn’t know we were her stalkers lol.

I’m so bummed. I hope she starts her own Disney related channel and convinces some of the All Ears gang to join her there. They had such good synergy going together and worked really well as a team.

Saw a few additional details on a Reddit thread. Seems likely that Alan (her husband, which I didn’t realize) and Duckfist will be joining her, not sure if there will be any others (hoping some of the others might migrate over there slowly if there is a new channel and it does well - I would miss Breedlove’s quirky vibe and I always got the idea that Morgan was an old friend of hers for whatever reason. Also wondering about Melizza as she seemed to disappear from All Ears videos at some point.)

Also, according to that thread her contract says she can’t make any announcements until her last All Ears video is posted, which will probably be in a couple of weeks.

Saw a few additional details on a Reddit thread. Seems likely that Alan (her husband, which I didn’t realize) and Duckfist will be joining her, not sure if there will be any others (hoping some of the others might migrate over there slowly if there is a new channel and it does well - I would miss Breedlove’s quirky vibe and I always got the idea that Morgan was an old friend of hers for whatever reason. Also wondering about Melizza as she seemed to disappear from All Ears videos at some point.)

Also, according to that thread her contract says she can’t make any announcements until her last All Ears video is posted, which will probably be in a couple of weeks.
This is what I’ve suspected.

I’m wondering if All Ears wasn’t quite the same after it was purchased by DFB & since she is the face it makes sense to venture off on her own

I have suspected this, especially with them phasing Quincy in more and more. I suspected that they were training Quincy to be the "next Molly."

But, then I thought maybe they were just trying to formulate a more diverse product.

I'm not surprised.

I am sure it was amicable, but I am curious how much of Molly's stuff will follow Molly to her new channel, and how much Allears will claim as its own. #fiddlefaddle? "and it's been magical."?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter