Modifying dates on the computer

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
Has anyone successfully modified their travel dates on the computer? It tells me to call if I want to modify the dates but looks like I could do most of the other stuff on computer (view, tickets, etc.) is it bc limited avalabilty or is this the norm?
Sorry not really sure where to post this Q

It took me a few times, but yes, I was able to modify my reservation online and I did get the free dining. I did not want to call.

Try refreshing the screen and see if the modify option comes up. It seems like sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not.

I didn't have the modify option, only call to change. Which I did..... and waited on hold for 50 minutes to get a "no availability" answer.

Has anyone successfully modified their travel dates on the computer? It tells me to call if I want to modify the dates but looks like I could do most of the other stuff on computer (view, tickets, etc.) is it bc limited avalabilty or is this the norm?
Sorry not really sure where to post this Q

How did you initially make your reservation? I have found that only reservations that I made myself online directly through the Disne website allowed me to make changes. Other reservations that we have had, i.e. Bouncebacks, Travel agents, Orbitz, etc. did not allow me to make changes to the reservations myself and I got the message to call to make changes.

How did you initially make your reservation? I have found that only reservations that I made myself online directly through the Disne website allowed me to make changes. Other reservations that we have had, i.e. Bouncebacks, Travel agents, Orbitz, etc. did not allow me to make changes to the reservations myself and I got the message to call to make changes.
Yes, I made it directly through disney's site. It will let me modify the view and resort, but not the dates and people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter