• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Modifying Adult Dining Reservations

Tigerladyd

DYB5801
My several members of my family are sailing on the Fantasy at the end of May. My husband and I are now Gold Castaway members, so we have already checked in, but the others have to wait until their check-in window opens in a few weeks. Our plans have been to have a brunch at both Remy and Palo on our At Sea days with one of the other adults in our travel party. When we checked in and booked, I was only able to put my husband and I on those reservations. Is there a way to modify the reservation and add the other person after their check-in window has opened or will we have to cancel and re-book?

Kinda yes
Try and add them when their window opens
Or
Book a reservation for just 1 person at the same time or close to the same time. Then once onboard let them know you all want to sit together
Or
If nothing still available the day you board there will be an area set up ( usually one of the restaurants it will be listed in the Navigator) and add the person

You may need to call DCL to try to add the additional person without losing your current reservation. You don't want to cancel your existing reservation and then be unable to make a new reservation with the extra member of your party. I don't believe you can add another person without first cancelling the existing reservation.

I wouldn’t stress about it - just head to the Dining reservations area when you first board and add the third pax onto the table - Palo & Remy seldom run at capacity and there is always space left for people to book on Day 1 of the cruise so you’ll have absolutely no issues adding the third person to your table

I would head early to the dining reservations area, like 15 minutes before it opens. The last time I sailed (2 months ago), I arrived at the actual start time and was around 25th in line. The line moves rather slowly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter