Modify sail date online?

gerberdaisy1234

DIS Veteran
Hello, I want to change my wish concierge sailing in December to dream concierge in September. DCL phone lines are so busy they won’t even let you hold. The recording says you can modify online but my travel agent doesn’t know how. Is it possible to modify online ? Do you know how if it is? Thanks for your help. I need to make the change due to hubby’s deployment schedule and I don’t want to lose the room I want.

The modifications you can make online are pretty minimal. Your TA will need to call to change your sailing

Unless policies have changed in the last few years, when a cruise is booked through a travel agent, any changes that might involve payments (different room, different sailing, different people) must be made by that travel agent. If the agent can't make the change online, it will require a call to Disney Cruise.

Having the same issue. Wouldn't it be so nice if you could just modify sail dates online? Maybe I'll try calling after 9pm tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter