Moderators - question

ga9497

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to put a sticky thread on the top of this forum with links to the trip reports? It would make it easier for others to find them especially when the search function doesn't work.

I 3rd this idea! It is very difficult to find all the trip reports...even with the search function!

Sorry....was away from the computer most of the day and just saw this.

There is now a post "stickied" to the top of the thread.

Kevin

Sorry....was away from the computer most of the day and just saw this.

There is now a post "stickied" to the top of the thread.

Kevin
Kevin, can we get the top post on the sticky edited to say "Links to ABD Trip Reports"? Somebody already posted their entire report in the Thread, and that's going to get messy, too, since many are multiple pages.

Thanks for doing this!

Sayhello

Kevin, can we get the top post on the sticky edited to say "Links to ABD Trip Reports"? Somebody already posted their entire report in the Thread, and that's going to get messy, too, since many are multiple pages.

Thanks for doing this!

Sayhello

So what you're thinking is it might be a good idea if we post the upcoming (this year's) original trip reports in the main portion of the ABD forum and then post just the link in the ABD Report sticky thread?

So what you're thinking is it might be a good idea if we post the upcoming (this year's) original trip reports in the main portion of the ABD forum and then post just the link in the ABD Report sticky thread?
That's what I was thinking. It's easier to read through a couple of pages of links than to page through 15 or 20 pages (or more, please! :teeth: ) of actual reports. It just seemed more efficient to me.

Plus, if you post the report in the main portion of the forum (with a link in the Sticky), people will see that you've posted a new report without having to constantly check the Sticky. But the Sticky is there if you want to "search" or "browse". Does that sound good to people? Make sense?

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter