Mobile RV repair?

PkbaughAR

Mouseketeer
We are at the Fort now have discovered a leak on our travel trailer. Has anyone used a mobile RV repair service that they would recommend?

The Front Desk at the Fort Wilderness check-in building has a list of RV repair companies. Of course they don't endorse any of them but it is just an info list (name, contact info, etc.). This is if you don't get any personal recommendations.

Good luck!

Bama Ed

Thanks! I did call the front desk and the CM I spoke to said she didn’t have any names to give me. Maybe if I stop by in person, I’ll have better luck!

They used to have a sheet of paper they handed out. Weird.

I used the Search Forums link with the words "RV" and "repair" on the Camping Board and got a couple hits specific to the Fort.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/rv-electrical-issues.3726882/#post-60088005 . Specifically, see Post #2. It's 2 years old.

This link (a friend of mine and the Moderator/Sheriff of this Camping Forum) says there was a sheet they handed out.

Maybe someone will weigh in with a recent personal experience/recommendation.

Bama Ed

PS - when you call the "Front Desk" of a resort, you are likely routed to a Call Center operator who knows NOTHING about a resort other than what is on their info screens and is NOT at your resort and NOT near anyone knowledgeable they could ask. If you go to the Fort lobby in person (at-their-place-and-in-their-face [as we used to say]), you might have a totally different experience.

PPS - the "phone numbers" of various resorts are in fact routed to a call center. Not to one of the uniformed/costumed Cast Members who check you in at the Front Desk. I understand the reasoning for this deception but it could be better labeled. (Caller info versus on-site guests). But it is what it is.

Last edited:

The Fort is no longer allowed to give out any information on any type of repair company or outside vendor, most likely legal issues that could or did arrive from bad work. With that said call Franks Mobile RV repair at 407-922-7302 he is great to work with and wont charge an arm and a leg. I personally know many who have used him and wont call anyone else. Good luck with your leak.

So it's the lawyers again most likely, Corgidad?

Thanks for weighing in.

Bama Ed

PS - headed back to the Fort mid-Jan22 although you could be ANYWHERE in this great Land!

Try Frank‘s Mobile RV 1-407-922-7302. Used Frank 3 years ago and was very satisfied. (Tell him a “315–er” recommended him)
Good Luck!!

Thank you so much for the replies!! I called the
number on the actual check-in/map sheet they gave us. Wonder if that gets routed to a call center as well? We have left a message with Frank and are here for the next week, so hope he will have time to look at our problem!

I will add, that there are a lot of new workers here. And they may not know of what you asked. I had to direct people the the MK bus today, as the no one in the store could. This was the 2nd time in 2 days I had to do this. Everyone is nice, they just dont know what they dont know. Hope the repair goes well.

From the Fort Information sticky thread.

This is not an endorsement, just helpful info.

Mobile RV repair: The Fort front desk also keeps a list.

Master RV Mobile Service - 407- 348-0862

Pro-tech Mobile RV Service Inc - 352-404-6936

Frank's Mobile RV - 407-922-7302

Try Frank‘s Mobile RV 1-407-922-7302. Used Frank 3 years ago and was very satisfied. (Tell him a “315–er” recommended him)
Good Luck!!
Ditto for Frank. He fixed our A/C about 2 coaches and 10 years ago. Prompt, efficient and fair price. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter