Mobile ordering Qs

Takket

Test Tracker
Har far in advance can you order? Looks like I can order any time even weeks in advance as long as I don’t hit the “I’m here” button until I’m there.

Can you load a Disney rewards Visa balance to you MDE account instead of a credit card to pay?

I don't remember seeing rewards card as a payment option but I could be wrong. Let's find out together :-)

I thought the food could only be ordered for that day using mobile ordering. In the past, there was no date option. Has that changed?
Pre-ordering at BoG can be done well ahead of the day, but that was the only one I was aware of having that option.
Would be good to know if that is accurate.

We never ordered more than 30 minutes in advance. I can't see the advantage to ordering in weeks or even a day in advance.

Last time we used the mobile ordering service, we placed our orders the day before and revised it just in case there were any last-minute changes before hitting the "I'm here" button.

Mobile ordering uses a (regular) credit card or dining plan credits. You don't "load" anything for alternative payments, so far.

My understanding is that mobile ordering is same-day only. You cannot order days in advance. You also cannot use mobile ordering unless the restaurant is currently open that day. In other words, you cannot mobile order lunch at Cosmic Ray's at 8am, because the restaurant isn't open at that time.

My understanding is that mobile ordering is same-day only. You cannot order days in advance. You also cannot use mobile ordering unless the restaurant is currently open that day. In other words, you cannot mobile order lunch at Cosmic Ray's at 8am, because the restaurant isn't open at that time.

This. I couldn't put our lunch order in at Satuli until it was open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter