Mobile Ordering Expands to Seven New Locations at Disneyland Resort

dina444444

DIS Veteran
Mobile ordering captured the attention – and hungry tummies – of Disneyland Resort guests when it launched earlier this year with 15 fast casual and quick-service restaurant locations across Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park. And over the next few weeks, the convenient service will be added to seven more locations!

Starting today, guests can use mobile ordering to purchase their favorite food and beverage options from Bayside Brews at Disney California Adventure park, as well as Harbour Galley and Tiki Juice Bar at Disneyland park. This includes using mobile order to pick up the legendary Dole Whip! There will be even more choices next month when mobile ordering expands to Edelweiss Snacks, Stage Door Café, Refreshment Corner and Royal Street Veranda at Disneyland park.

How does ordering a classic lobster roll from Harbour Galley to pick up before watching “Fantasmic!” sound?

Using the Disneyland App, simply search for a participating location, select an arrival time window for pickup, choose items from the menu and place an order. Your linked credit card will be charged when you notify the restaurant of your arrival. No more waiting in lines to order or pay! If you haven’t tried mobile ordering yet, this helpful video tutorial will get you started.

This convenient service is just one of the many ways we continue to enhance the guest experience at Disneyland Resort, including Disney MaxPass also on the Disneyland App. Happy ordering!

Mobile ordering is subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Source

Interesting... I wonder how they are going to do the ID verification for Bayside Brews. I must say I'm excited about this as the line is rediculously long at several of those locations.

Interesting... I wonder how they are going to do the ID verification for Bayside Brews. I must say I'm excited about this as the line is rediculously long at several of those locations.
My guess is that you'll have to show your ID when you pick-up your items. When I used mobile ordering a few weeks ago, I had to show the order confirmation information from within the app to pick-up my food, but it would be easy enough for them to also require that you show ID when picking up alcoholic beverages.

I don'g use mobile ordering because the couple times I tried a few months ago, they only gave me a 10% AP discount. I have a signature, so I get 15% on food. That adds up.

Does anyone know if this has changed?

I don'g use mobile ordering because the couple times I tried a few months ago, they only gave me a 10% AP discount. I have a signature, so I get 15% on food. That adds up.

Does anyone know if this has changed?
If your having that issue I would contact Disney AP services.

I looked back at my mobile order receipts from mid-August for the Red Rose Tavern and Bengal Barbecue and both applied the 15% annual passholder discount.
upload_2018-8-30_11-50-29.png

I was just coming here to post that I just mobile ordered a dole whip and ask if that was new!

I guess so.

I also always get my Signature discount.

ETA: The whole “inside” area is now just mobile order pick up, so the only physical line is the main one outside. There are a lot of people walking up who are confused/disgruntled that the shorter line in there is gone.

Last edited:
I was just coming here to post that I just mobile ordered a dole whip and ask if that was new!

I guess so.

I also always get my Signature discount.

ETA: The whole “inside” area is now just mobile order pick up, so the only physical line is the main one outside. There are a lot of people walking up who are confused/disgruntled that the shorter line in there is gone.

I would imagine that mobile ordering will ultimately be faster. Oh well, I think mobile ordering will be like Fastpass. Those that understand it well have a much better experience and wait less, and those who don't understand it will always wonder why these people get to go in front of them.

I would imagine that mobile ordering will ultimately be faster. Oh well, I think mobile ordering will be like Fastpass. Those that understand it well have a much better experience and wait less, and those who don't understand it will always wonder why these people get to go in front of them.
I imagine it was more of, "Ughhh, the line is huge - I know, let's check if there's a line inside! *Walks up and around* Sweet, there's like no one in there!" And then as they walk up to the line area: "Hi, are you picking up a mobile order; this is just mobile order pick-ups!" and then confusion and disappointment.

I actually ordered mine around 12:50 and got 1:10 as my earliest pick-up time (it wouldn't let me click "I'm here" until then), so it wasn't like you could just whip out your phone and have one in three minutes once you were standing there. But yes, I think you're exactly right that people who understand and use mobile ordering will ultimately create a bit of "have/have not" situation even though no information is the only currency required to use it!

Ohhhh 7 more! I am excited about this! It seems to be working well, so far, to have them extend it to 7 other places. I forget that mobile ordering is option until I am waiting in line, but good to have options when I plan ahead.

Dole Whip and bread bowls here I come!

Kriss :tink:

I imagine it was more of, "Ughhh, the line is huge - I know, let's check if there's a line inside! *Walks up and around* Sweet, there's like no one in there!" And then as they walk up to the line area: "Hi, are you picking up a mobile order; this is just mobile order pick-ups!" and then confusion and disappointment.

I actually ordered mine around 12:50 and got 1:10 as my earliest pick-up time (it wouldn't let me click "I'm here" until then), so it wasn't like you could just whip out your phone and have one in three minutes once you were standing there. But yes, I think you're exactly right that people who understand and use mobile ordering will ultimately create a bit of "have/have not" situation even though no information is the only currency required to use it!
I used mobile ordering for a dole whip on Friday night at 720 PM. I was walking from Tomorrowland towards Pirates, pushed the "I'm here" button when I was 1 minute away, followed the signs and had my 2 dole whips as soon as I walked up and they asked my name. Took a whopping 5 minutes at the most from opening the app to eating. Easy peasy! And there were several people who followed me expecting to be able to order with no line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter