Mobile ordering and payment

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I've stockpiled discounted Disney gift cards for our next trip. I know if we use mobile ordering it will be charged to our attached cc. Can I pay the room charges with giftcards before check out?

If you do mobile ordering it will automatically charge the card right then, that isn't associated with your room account. If you use your MB to pay and don't use mobile ordering, that's when you can then use the gift cards to pay it off at the hotel. So if you do mobile ordering, you can not use your gift cards to pay.

Mobile ordering is not like using your magic band to charge back to your room.
When you mobile order with a credit card its automatically charged.
If you want to use your magic band to charge back to the room and then pay that off with gift cards you'd need to wait in the line to order. Although if you are already going to wait in the line to order then I'd just use the gift cards at the time so you cut out the step of going to the front desk.
If you really want to mobile order you will not be able to use your gift cards.

Last time we went it wasn't set up for the dining plan. Is it now (think I read it was but wasn't sure)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter