• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mobile order - where do u sit to eat?

Anyplace you can find. At TS you can't sit in the restaurant if you order by mobile, it's considered to go, so you have to eat in your room or in a public area.

QS you can probably stay near the QS or take the meal wherever you want.

For QS - if you order at the counter can you eat ‘inside’? Pecos Bills for example. I know they are encouraging mobile order.

No idea. Back at the height of Covid most of the QS were not allowing anyone inside to eat at all. Not sure that is happening now, and which places have changed.

For TS & QS locations?

At each QS we ate at last week we ate inside the restaurant. I saw none closed to seating, you just had to show the app to the CM at the door that your food was ready.

Both trips this year, with Mobile Ordering, once your meal is ready, you can enter the restaurant, go up to the line number you are given, get your food and then find a place to sit inside. As people are not allowed in until their food is ready, finding a seat is not a challenge any more. (Really like that part).

For QS - if you order at the counter can you eat ‘inside’? Pecos Bills for example. I know they are encouraging mobile order.
Yes, when I was there last month it was like normal pre-covid, absolutely packed and you had to hunt for a place to sit.

Both trips this year, with Mobile Ordering, once your meal is ready, you can enter the restaurant, go up to the line number you are given, get your food and then find a place to sit inside. As people are not allowed in until their food is ready, finding a seat is not a challenge any more. (Really like that part).

This is still the way.

We just got back and every QS except for Backlot Express had cast members posted at the door and wouldn't let you in unless your mobile order was ready or you were in line ordering. Once your mobile order was ready, we split our party, two got the food and the rest found a seat. Never had a problem. Backlot Express was more of a free-for-all. We ate lunch each day between 12-1. Mobile order is great, we would select our food and order it in a ride line and then selected the "prepare" button when we started to walk over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter