• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mobile order allergy menu

Daisy1940

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help me find the allergy menu for mobile ordering in the app. I have used it several times in the past but I can’t find it anymore in the latest update. Does anyone know if this option is still available and where to find it? I feel like I may be missing something obvious. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
In case anyone has the same issue I thought I would post an update. It was completely obvious (as I figured it would be-haha!). The resort menus I wanted to mobile order from do not have allergy friendly mobile ordering but the in-park restaurants do.

In case anyone has the same issue I thought I would post an update. It was completely obvious (as I figured it would be-haha!). The resort menus I wanted to mobile order from do not have allergy friendly mobile ordering but the in-park restaurants do.
thanks, I will take a look. Our trip is not until April so have not gotten to this yet but my DGD who will be in my room has tree nut, peanut and sesame allergies.

Just a question to go alongside this- is there a way to "tell" which item is free of the allergen when picking up from an in park location- i.e. is it tagged specifically in any way (toothpick in it, separate receipt alongside it, etc)?

Sorry if this is a silly question! We've done mobile order at Disneyland but only ever for things that we knew were free of my child's allergy (i.e. Dole Whip for a kid with a dairy allergy). I didn't even realize there was a way to order separately at WDW! This is exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter