Moana's Journey of Water DVC previews in September?

I am there for a few nights in September as well. It will be cool to experience it ahead of others!

Cast members previews for Moana's Journey of Water are scheduled for July and August. Tom Briker speculates that DVC and AP previews could happen in September.

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/moana-journey-water-opening-info/

It seems plausible. I'll be there in September, it's not the most exciting attraction in the world, but I'd be glad to experience it before leaving.
Devils advocate...it's a self guided walking tour, it either works or it doesn't. I don't think there will be a AP or DVC preview, nor do really see a need for one.

Would this be available to both direct and resale DVC members?

We will be there at the end of August

Would this be available to both direct and resale DVC members?

We will be there at the end of August
Recent previews for Remy, GotG and Tron have been DVC-Y only, sorry. Direct sales incentive! However, for a walk through like this, who knows?

It is a VERY simple 'ride'. You walk through it, takes maybe 2-4 minutes.
Looks fun for Kids and due to water in air, cools you off on a hot day.

I was just about to ask....does this mean the walls might be down when we are there last week of August? I am so sick of them!
Unfortunately the Comunicore Hall and Plaza area don't look anywhere near ready to open, Disney's announced timeline for those areas is "Late 2023."

I know it's not a ride, but still crossing fingers for it to be open or available to preview end of August.

Will be there in early Sept - hoping for AP &/or DVC previews but no word yet...

Since it is only a walk through, I think it would be more of a hassle to do a preview for AP’s/DVC than to just open it up. More potential IT problems for Disney with having online registrations! A CM friend of mine went to the CM preview a few weeks ago and said it was cute, more geared towards kids, and unfortunately nothing to get too excited about.

It is a VERY simple 'ride'. You walk through it, takes maybe 2-4 minutes.
Looks fun for Kids and due to water in air, cools you off on a hot day.
while I’m curious to see how the plans do wind up translating, my primary concern is that it isn’t blocked off as a “short cut” to scoot thru it

As I age I see the value of less "walking" opportunities and more "sitting and letting the world go by" type of activities on my Disney vacations. I am holding out hope that this walk-through attraction has nice benches. But I am fairly sure that will not happen. Lol!

As I age I see the value of less "walking" opportunities and more "sitting and letting the world go by" type of activities on my Disney vacations. I am holding out hope that this walk-through attraction has nice benches. But I am fairly sure that will not happen. Lol!
That would be very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter