Moana - Journey of Water AP Previews in Sept/Oct

So to be clear, for the. AP preview, if I have a park reservation for Epcot but don't show up there after 2pm, I'm still eligible to get in the line right?

I have plans outside the park that morning/lunch with family so I wouldn't be going anywhere else anyway. Seems like the number of AP's who try to visit Moana JOW as the day goes on to evening would significantly dwindle.

So to be clear, for the. AP preview, if I have a park reservation for Epcot but don't show up there after 2pm, I'm still eligible to get in the line right?

I have plans outside the park that morning/lunch with family so I wouldn't be going anywhere else anyway. Seems like the number of AP's who try to visit Moana JOW as the day goes on to evening would significantly dwindle.
If you arrive after 2 with a park pass you are good

If you arrive after 2 with no pass since you don’t need one for after 2 entry or are hopping with a pass from another park you won’t be let in

Hey everyone,
quick question: do they ever let in people during those previews if you're not an AP holder?
I'm coming over from Europe with a friend at the very beginning of October and we'd be so sad to miss out on this. Any experiences with other previews?
If I ask reaaaally really nicely? :P

Hey everyone,
quick question: do they ever let in people during those previews if you're not an AP holder?
I'm coming over from Europe with a friend at the very beginning of October and we'd be so sad to miss out on this. Any experiences with other previews?
If I ask reaaaally really nicely? :P
Is somebody in your group DVC with Membership Extras (blue card)? DVC previews are the same dates as AP previews, and the email I received from DVC said: "A Member can attend and bring up to 4 additional Guests per Membership Card (for a total 5). Member listed on the Digital Membership Card must be in attendance."

Do we know what time of day they close previews?
From park open through 5:00 p.m., according to the same email I received from DVC.

I know the official date is October 16th for Moana Journey of Water, but it seems like there's lots of footage of people going through early. Is it open already? We'll be there October 8-13 and I'm hoping to see it (or at least not have to look at all those walls!)

I know the official date is October 16th for Moana Journey of Water, but it seems like there's lots of footage of people going through early. Is it open already? We'll be there October 8-13 and I'm hoping to see it (or at least not have to look at all those walls!)
Annual Passholder and DVC Member previews are currently going on.

Ds (3) and I went to Epcot today to go through the Moana area and he absolutely loved it. We first went through around 9:45 am and it wasn’t too crowded. He decided he wanted to do it again so we went back through around 12 pm and it was pretty crowded. Long lines to do the interactive things. I’m not sure what it will be like once it’s open to everyone

I do not know of an official date but an individual in the "know" told me it would be open for us on the 18th of October but I take that with a grain of salt as always. It seems like every time I go to WDW there is one attraction that is fully complete but not open yet. It was SDMT last time. Hope those that can go enjoy it. It looks really interesting.

I do not know of an official date but an individual in the "know" told me it would be open for us on the 18th of October but I take that with a grain of salt as always. It seems like every time I go to WDW there is one attraction that is fully complete but not open yet. It was SDMT last time. Hope those that can go enjoy it. It looks really interesting.
The officially opening date was announced at D23 - it will be open October 16.

We went Sunday and I really enjoyed it. It was hard to really go slow and take it all in as cast members were working their hardest to keep people moving. I'm looking forward to visiting again once it's open. I can easily see it being a must-walk-through for us and one of those things where you will notice something new every time you pass through.

Did the tuesday preview around 1230 no line or VQ was a very pleasant walk through I definitely want to go back to see it at night at some point

We did the DVC preview at the end of September. No wait, and crowds inside were easily managable. We really enjoyed it. It would be great for kids. Two adults, we did not take the dry path and we did get wet, but it was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter