MNSSHP

sonogirl

<font color=FF66FF>Fan of the Disney World Snake t
Wondering how early can you get into MK if you are going to the Halloween party?
Thanks!

“Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) can be held from 7 p.m. to midnight (though people with party tickets can enter as early as 4 p.m.).“

We've gone the last 2 years. At 4pm, you can get into Magic Kingdom with your party ticket (i've seen some reporting that they started allowing party guests in as early as 3:45 but 4 is the "officially unofficial" time). You'll get a wristband just after the tapstiles. At 6pm security starts sweeping the park and moving all of the non-party guests out of the park. By 7pm only party guests are left in the park :)

I have a dinner reservation at 4:05pm at Crystal Palace. Will they let me in before 4pm to make the reservation or do I need to push it forward to 4:15ish? Thanks!!

I have a dinner reservation at 4:05pm at Crystal Palace. Will they let me in before 4pm to make the reservation or do I need to push it forward to 4:15ish? Thanks!!

As was previously mentioned, they may let people in earlier than 4pm - but even if they didn't it doesn't take very long to walk from the entrance to CP. Plus you have a little grace period for reservations. I would plan to arrive at the tapstiles around 3:45/3:50, and then you're in as soon as they start checking people in.

Also worth mentioning, you can make FP+ selections up until 6:00 p.m. on party nights. After that FP distribution stops. So if you wanted, you could get to the park early and take advantage of a few FP+ rides, then be there for MNSSHP for everything else.

How early can you book FP?

If you mean fastpasses for 4pm-6pm, the same fastpass rules apply as for regular Disney tickets (30 days ahead for offsite/non-Good Neighbor hotel guests, 60 days ahead for onsite and Good Neighbor hotel guests, 90 days for club level). Once the party "officially" starts at 7pm there are no fastpasses.

They didn't start letting us in until exactly 4. After you actually scan in its kind of a cluster because everyone is trying to get wristbands from like 5 cast members. I made a jungle cruise fastpass from 3:30-4:30, buzz lightyear 4:30-5:30, and splash mountain 5:30-6. I had to play around with it several days to get my times lined up like that but it was worth it!

Is it true that DVC members can get into the parks earlier(2pm?)? If so can I make Fastpasses from 2pm-6pm?

Is it true that DVC members can get into the parks earlier(2pm?)? If so can I make Fastpasses from 2pm-6pm?

DVC blue card holders are allowed entry to the MK at 2pm with a MNSSHP ticket.

Yes, a MNSSHP ticket will permit FP booking under most circumstances if you do not already have FPs booked at other parks earlier in the day. A caveat, every year there are occasional reports of ‘issues’ with booking FPs with a party ticket as in some circumstances MDE will flag accounts for insufficient ticket media relative to FPs booked (exactly why some get this warning is unknown, despite a few theories), but generally speaking those reports are few and far between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter