Mnsshp?

It was included on the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD sold at WDW last year. You might still be able to find it available online. That's the only legitimate way to get it.

I have not been to MNSSHP in a year and that song is STILL stuck in my head (not that I don't LOVE IT.. b/c I do).

Do you really need the soundtrack to bring it back? LOL

Going to MNSSHP Oct 4. Cannot WAIT for the parade!

It was included on the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD sold at WDW last year. You might still be able to find it available online. That's the only legitimate way to get it.

Thank you. I heard they sold it and lerked magic kingdom when I was there. But they were sold out.

I'll search around online now.

I have not been to MNSSHP in a year and that song is STILL stuck in my head (not that I don't LOVE IT.. b/c I do).

Do you really need the soundtrack to bring it back? LOL

Going to MNSSHP Oct 4. Cannot WAIT for the parade!

Lol yeah it's still stuck in my head. I just love it so much. hehe.
Hope you have fun. :]

Keep checking all the shops around Main St. It's worth the wait.
We bought one last year and the kids LOVE to listen to the entire thing.

We bought this CD in the Magic Kingdom during our trip to WDW 2 weeks ago. It is a great CD and we love listening to the music from the Boo To You parade and Hallowishes. Brings back great memories! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter