MNSSHP tickets misplaced

Are you staying on property or off? My Disney Experience is the app, or section on the Disneyworld website that shows all your reservations and where you can manage fast passes etc? You really want to put that app on your phone. If you have a log in on the Disneyworld website, you should have a place on the Disneyworld website that shows all your reservations and it should show MNSSHP there-- and then you just have to scan your magic band-- you don't need hard tickets. The party tickets are linked to your account, just like your park tickets.

If you are off site or for some reason do not have a disneyworld log in, do you have the E-mail receipt from buying your MNSSHP tickets? It probably has an order number. Call Disney and see if they can re-issue your tickets. If you do that, I'm sure you can. Back before MDE, we left our hard tickets for MNSSHP at home once and with the e-mail receipt, they had no problem re-issuing ours at guest services.

Are you staying on property or off? My Disney Experience is the app, or section on the Disneyworld website that shows all your reservations and where you can manage fast passes etc? You really want to put that app on your phone. If you have a log in on the Disneyworld website, you should have a place on the Disneyworld website that shows all your reservations and it should show MNSSHP there-- and then you just have to scan your magic band-- you don't need hard tickets. The party tickets are linked to your account, just like your park tickets.

If you are off site or for some reason do not have a disneyworld log in, do you have the E-mail receipt from buying your MNSSHP tickets? It probably has an order number. Call Disney and see if they can re-issue your tickets. If you do that, I'm sure you can. Back before MDE, we left our hard tickets for MNSSHP at home once and with the e-mail receipt, they had no problem re-issuing ours at guest services.
I found them!! And i saw where they are linked to my account!! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter