• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP ticket on Magic Band

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
I ordered my MNSSHP ticket online and the ticket is now linked to my name in my MDE account. Does this mean I only need my Magic Band to enter the party?

Also, my friend who is traveling with me ordered her ticket separately. I already have her park hopper linked to her Magic Band on my account (on our hotel reservation), but can I add her MNSSHP ticket number to her Magic Band? Or will she need to print out a copy of her ticket?

Also, with the printed ticket can we just go to the (non)turnstiles or do we have to go get a physical card from guest services to use as a ticket?

Yes, and yes. You can add the MNSSHP to the MDE account and her profile and Magic Bands are all you will need to enter the party. There is a special Party Only entrance if you are using that ticket to enter between 4 and 7 PM (it's on the right side). It will only use your MNSSHP ticket, so no worries about it using one of your other park days.

If your friend does show up with a printed confirmation, she will need to get a proper ticket media card from a ticket booth or guest services, however the Magic Band method would be easier.

Yes, you only need your MB to enter MK for the party if the ticket is linked to you in MDE. Yes, you can also link your friend's MNSSHP ticket to her MB by linking the ticket in MDE and assigning the ticket to her. Then you only need your MB's to enter the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter