MNSSHP replaced by After Hours Event "Boo Bash"

I used 4077937675
I got circuit busy. I redial 4 times in a row and got through. The CM needed my resort reservation number and verified address, email etc.

I think some of the direct #s I was using earlier don't roll over to a call queue if busy.

My wife has been on hold since 9am. The number in our email we received was not for member services. Then they said since it was a DVC reservation it needed to go through them (that was at 11:30am). Now still on hold with member services. I feel at this point "SERVICE" should not exactly be part of that name.

I have been trying off and on since 7 am. Can't even get on hold. I guess if our date sells out, it is just a sign that we need to take our Boo Bash money and go to Seaworld instead.

When I had After Hours tickets pre Covid, they were considered an event and they never showed up in my tickets area. Maybe it’s the same with this?

When I had After Hours tickets pre Covid, they were considered an event and they never showed up in my tickets area. Maybe it’s the same with this?
The should show up if you go to link tickets and enter the confirmation number in the space where it asks for tickets. From there you can assign them to people. The CM I spoke with said that to make sure tickets for kids are assigned to kids to avoid issues when you enter the park. I'm sure that is a software "feature" as the ticket prices for kids and adults are the same. I didn't see them anyplace after I linked them but I do have the email confirmation and the confirmation numbers.

I was on hold 2 hours 8 minutes. Got 2 tickets for October 5th. The CM on the phone said the vast majority of tickets she's sold today are adult tickets. Almost no kids.

I was on hold 2 hours 8 minutes. Got 2 tickets for October 5th. The CM on the phone said the vast majority of tickets she's sold today are adult tickets. Almost no kids.
We wouldn't be going if our daughter wasn't going to be 13. She wouldn't have been able to handle being up that late when she was younger.

I didn't think there was a kid ticket option for this. I only saw one price, so I assumed everyone had to have an adult ticket

On literally (not making up the number) the 1,073rd attempt at 1:41 I went straight to a live cast member. No hold whatsoever. Was able to buy tickets for 8/24 and 10/12 with no problems. I was STRUGGLING by that point though. Never had gotten beyond all circuits busy. CM was wonderful though.

has anyone gotten any better idea of what can be expected as far as crowds? I tried to get some info out of my CM today but all she would say was that they would sell fewer tickets than they sell for normal park admission...which wasn't super encouraging.

I didn't think there was a kid ticket option for this. I only saw one price, so I assumed everyone had to have an adult ticket
So... are there kid tickets at different pricing? Or do you specify adult versus kid ticket regardless?

So... are there kid tickets at different pricing? Or do you specify adult versus kid ticket regardless?
Confirmed with a CM this afternoon that all tickets are the same price. She did break mine out into adult v. kid, and it shows them as different products on my email confirmation.

I used 4077937675
I got circuit busy. I redial 4 times in a row and got through. The CM needed my resort reservation number and verified address, email etc.

I think some of the direct #s I was using earlier don't roll over to a call queue if busy.

Where did you get that number?

Do we know what time MK closes to the public on Boo nights? Will it be a hard close? Normally anyone on line before park close is allowed to stay on line and ride. Hard close assuming a 30 minute wait, the line is closed 30 minutes before closing.

I suspect Disney is selling more tickets then posters assumed. It would really stink if the 1st hour had non party guests on line from before park close

Last edited:
I got my Boo Bash tickets for September!

I called DVC Member Services after work and after about an hour on hold I was able to get my Boo Bash tickets and my Annual Pass Renewed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter