MNSSHP question - please stop and reply if you can!

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
So I am feeling STRESSED! I am going to the Oct 16 MNSSHP ... taking my dd 12 and my bf and her dd 7 ..... problem is, im VERY laid back and take it as it comes -- my daughter and I have been to a Halloween Party before and did not have any specific requirements....

with that being said - my friend is not so easy does it = and she is rather uptight about the money she has spent for this trip already and FULLY expecting a return on her money with these meet and greet opportunitys ....

Can someone tell me if she only was expecting to meet Jack Sparrow and Sally and Jack ... where are these people located.

Actually, if someone would be willing to tell me where what characters are located, that would be TOTALLy helpful, I dont even know who is there ... is there a link I should be reading to tell me who is available for meet and greets?

Thanks in advance from Shannon in Norfolk VA!

I believe Jack n Sally MG is in Toontown.

I'm hoping someone will post the party map/events from this year. I would like to pre-scope some plans also.

:joker:

So I am feeling STRESSED! I am going to the Oct 16 MNSSHP ... taking my dd 12 and my bf and her dd 7 ..... problem is, im VERY laid back and take it as it comes -- my daughter and I have been to a Halloween Party before and did not have any specific requirements....

with that being said - my friend is not so easy does it = and she is rather uptight about the money she has spent for this trip already and FULLY expecting a return on her money with these meet and greet opportunitys ....

Can someone tell me if she only was expecting to meet Jack Sparrow and Sally and Jack ... where are these people located.

Actually, if someone would be willing to tell me where what characters are located, that would be TOTALLy helpful, I dont even know who is there ... is there a link I should be reading to tell me who is available for meet and greets?

Thanks in advance from Shannon in Norfolk VA!

Jack and Sally meet in Town Square. All character info can be found at www.kennythepirate.com.

So I am feeling STRESSED! I am going to the Oct 16 MNSSHP ... taking my dd 12 and my bf and her dd 7 ..... problem is, im VERY laid back and take it as it comes -- my daughter and I have been to a Halloween Party before and did not have any specific requirements.... with that being said - my friend is not so easy does it = and she is rather uptight about the money she has spent for this trip already and FULLY expecting a return on her money with these meet and greet opportunitys .... Can someone tell me if she only was expecting to meet Jack Sparrow and Sally and Jack ... where are these people located. Actually, if someone would be willing to tell me where what characters are located, that would be TOTALLy helpful, I dont even know who is there ... is there a link I should be reading to tell me who is available for meet and greets? Thanks in advance from Shannon in Norfolk VA!

Jack and Sally meet next to City Hall beginning at 7:00 each Party night. You should plan on getting in line by 5:30.

Kennythepirate.com has party info.

KTP has a GREAT map of where the characters and candy trails are!! My top 2 priorities!! I suggest printing it and highlighting which characters you want to see and mapping out with your friend your must-do's!! Hope you all have a great time!!

I am going to MNSSHP on Oct 16th also... my first MNSSHP... and it seems like current stuff isnt out yet...hope i can get lots of info when i get there....

I am going to MNSSHP on Oct 16th also... my first MNSSHP... and it seems like current stuff isnt out yet...hope i can get lots of info when i get there....

Several posters have given a great site to check out in case you missed it It's all current and there

Check it out now so you have some kind of plan and don't end up walking around in an overwhelmed fog...you'll have a great time !
www.kennythepirate.com

You guys & gals are AWESOME! thanks for helping me out. I am going to try and relax and not stress - I hope everyone going to the party(s) have a great time! I hope for great weather and no negativity!

It's worth noting that for us the castle projection was the same as before Wishes so if you are planning on seeing Wishes another night and the second parade , it might be worth it for you to see HalloWishes from somewhere other than Main Street/the Hub so you aren't rushing back to Main St. Also, HM was a walk on for us during the first parade.

It's worth noting that for us the castle projection was the same as before Wishes so if you are planning on seeing Wishes another night and the second parade , it might be worth it for you to see HalloWishes from somewhere other than Main Street/the Hub so you aren't rushing back to Main St. Also, HM was a walk on for us during the first parade.

So the projection is the same as a normal night? That is good to know. I was planning on a Main Street spot for hallowishes mainly so we could see the projection too. Since we will get to see that another night, woohoo...just found some free time! Lol

So the projection is the same as a normal night? That is good to know. I was planning on a Main Street spot for hallowishes mainly so we could see the projection too. Since we will get to see that another night, woohoo...just found some free time! Lol

OK unless I have recently lost my mind,,,which is entirely possible...:upsidedow The castle projection show during MNSSHP is unique to the party, not something seen on a normal MK night..experts ? anyone ?

OK unless I have recently lost my mind,,,which is entirely possible...:upsidedow The castle projection show during MNSSHP is unique to the party, not something seen on a normal MK night..experts ? anyone ?

Mousesteps party review said the castle projection show will have the villain portion (same as at the party) every night in October. For September, villain portion is just for parties.

We just got back and did the MNSSHP on September 14th. It was awesome... We mainly did rides but met some characters we did Tinkerbell (fp+) and Buzz before the party started and then (Lotso, monster's dance party, Pooh, Tigger, Piglet & Eyeore, Daisy and Donald Duck and Jafar. I also took just my youngest to meet Ariel during the fireworks and we walked in and were the only people there and then to Anna & Elsa and that was only about 20 minutes). During this my husband took my 2 oldest to 7DMT and rode 3 times. We also did barnstormer 4 times without ever getting off except to move from the front to the back. We hit random candy places as we came across them and ended up with more candy then we needed :) We watched the 2 parade and sat right at a rope and the hyenas came right up in my daughters face. Yeah she didn't really like that but it was great not too busy or crowded. The only negative of the night happened here as a women decided to cross the road and leave her 2 young children to get popcorn across the road they were shutting down and then was just yelling and causing a scene when she wouldn't let her across because the parade was right there. Thankfully a higher up overheard and came to the CM's rescue and they ended up slowing down a float to let her across. rude people who can't think ahead... We stayed until almost midnight and felt like we accomplished so much with a great mix of characters, rides, candy and the parade. Loved the map of character locations from Kenny the Pirate as Disney's map doesn't have which characters are where. I let another couple use mine while we were waiting in line and they were so appreciative and wanted one. I printed one out for each park and the Halloween party one. Hope you have a great vacation..

When you purchase the MNSSHP tickets online and add them to your account, does that allow you to link FP+?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter