MNSSHP park day or seperae day???

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
i have to choices i can do MNSSHP on a day we have a hopper ticket andhave been in the parks all day already or
we can go our very last night in orlando with just the MNSSHP ticket?

which would you do???

Personally I would do it seperate. Spend the day at one of the other parks or just out and about. That is as long as you have a day already set aside for MK during your trip. If you are not planning MK otherwise then I would spend the whole day there. I reasoning is that the park is usually pretty empty on MNSSHP days because it closes so early. I would think that by the time the party rolled around i would be physically tired if not just done with the park.

We are doing MNSSHP on a Sunday night. Plan to spend the day at DTD, or maybe re-doing a few favorites (it's our last day, boohoo!) in the morning, then returning to our resort for a swim, lunch, and a lonnnngggg nap before our PS at LTT and the party. We have UPH's, so the ticket issue isn't an issue for us at all...

Probably not much help, but it's what we're going to do.

We're also debating this issue. We're leaning towards staying around the hotel and swimming, napping, etc. But, we'll be taking friends with us-- their first time to WDW-- and I'm not sure if they'll be offended if we sort of dump them for a day in the middle of vacation. Of course, after two days with a Disney commando (me) they might be glad to get rid of us for a while.

I'd say if you have little kids (ours will be 10 and 6) definitely skip the parks the day of the party. It's probably what we'll end up doing because our 6 year old will be a wreck if we run around all day.
Julie

We're going on 10/28 and plan to spend the morning/afternoon relaxing around the resort (maybe head to a water park if it's warm enough), then head to MK about 5:00 with our MNSSHP tickets, as I understand we may be let in early. If we can get in, we'll have a bite to eat at Tony's and head over to Tomorrowland until the party starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter