MNSSHP on 10/31 - Please help me decide!

roselark

DIS Veteran
I am torn on this decision. I am heading down solo to the world early on 10/31...my flight gets in just before 10am. I LOVE MNSSHP but the only chance I have to attend is on Halloween Night and I have only ever attended during relatively light crowd nights. I have read that it is insanely crowded on 10/31. Just HOW bad is it? I am not interested in characters. I want to watch the parade, fireworks, get some candy and ride some rides as well as take in the atmosphere. I am willing to pay the ticket price, but not if it is shoulder to shoulder crowds.

So, do I go for it, or pick another park for the day? Thoughts? Advice? Anyone know if there are any videos on YouTube that would show crowd levels?

We went Halloween 2016 and our family loved it! We did everything we wanted, yes Main Street/the castle area was a little wonky, but we rode all the rides, danced with Monsters Inc, had a great view of both the parade and the fireworks and closed down the park until 1201! For our family it was amazing and we would repeat going on Halloween again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter